I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the "dreams" section. I recall being about 4 or 5 and having a very peculiar dream. I awoke in the dream laying in bed and next to me was what I describe as a huge glowing panel. It was making a humming and vibratory sound along with radiating heat. I remember putting my hand upon it. The last thing I recall is running away and then waking up terrified. This dream has stuck with me for a long time and I often wonder what it could be. I have experienced sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming since I was very young. I slept with my mom for years because of the nightmares I would have, up until high school even.

I don't recall ever seeing any "aliens" in my nightmares besides one I had a few months ago. I've mostly seen black figures standing in my room. The dream I had a few months back there were two Greys along with my cousin (we live together) in the dream and we were in our kitchen. I remember my cousin being immobile, as if he was unconscious. I can't recall much of anything else besides being in the kitchen then waking up. Now I did watch a rather terrifying documentary about the Greys the night prior so I suppose it's very plausible since it was on my mind prior to sleep when I dreamed about it.

Another thing I would like to bring up is another odd series of experiences that happened when I was really young. My mother and sister both told me that I used to talk about an angel who visited me every night. I described her as a female with one arm. My sister said that she tried asking me what the angel said but every time I would just stare blankly at her with no response. I have no recollection of this at all.

I've had spiritual and paranormal things a part of my life since I was very young. I have journals of dreams and nightmares. I do recall going through a lot of emotional turmoil growing up and wonder if perhaps it's because of a trauma I can't remember. I think it is why I've always recorded my dreams and have wanted to become a writer.