Hey

My little backstory: For the last 5 years I 've been experiencing spontaneous kundalini activation along with strong symptoms and kriyas. It's been an interesting, scary, wonderfull and time-consuming journey sofar.
I have progressed along with the ride but still feel that I have many blockages to resolve. Especially intimacy and relationships are huge issues for me, probably due to what seem to stem from childhood trauma as some form of attachment disorder. The kundalini has brought forth some serious introspection.

My dillema: the Kundalini is really something I want to explore further, but as a man in my mid-30's am starting to feel the paternal clock ticking aswell. I feel it's time to put all my efforts to take care of my bussiness as a man, finding love, starting a family, making career moves, etc.

Thus I wonder if it's possible to shut down the activation for as long as necessary and come back to it later?

I have also considered that the Kundalini activation may actually help me with my real life challenges but it's just too unpredictable in my opinion. I would love to hear Roberts take on this aswell as experience from others on handling life itself while Kundalini is activated.