Thread: do kundalini spikes end after kundalini awakening?

do kundalini spikes end after kundalini awakening?

gday robert. i hope all is well with you. i just wanted to ask this before i go to bed. do kundalini spikes end after the awakening? i remember i got this as a kid and it was incredibly painful. it was even more painful when it awakened. now it seems like it's just leveling out. i'm wondering is the electrical component stuff pretty much done? i can do the serpent effect but the lightning feeling was too much. i got a spike as a kid and it nearly scared me half to death. if it was just uncomfortable i wouldn't mind it. but the feeling of being hit by lightning was not fun and it's very unpredictable. this has only happened to me once as a kid but it got me thinking if it will happen again. sometimes i get little zaps on my spine those are no big deal. im talking more about the spikes and the lightning in the brain effect.

also, why exactly does the lightning feeling happen? in a previous question you mentioned it is the central channel opening up. can you explain more on what this is? as long as the electrical like components of this stuff is done i think i will be fine and level out good. sometimes when my energy is active i get really nervous because i think of a spike happening. it never does... just hurt so bad when it did happen. or that lightning effect in general...

thanks a bunch robert
    peace

Re: do kundalini spikes end after kundalini awakening?

In my experience, K spikes are the strongest when they first manifest.

Strong k spikes can continue for years during kundalini awakening, before a full kundalini rising.

After raising Kundalini they ease off considerably.

i still get them at times but they are quite comfortable.

The lightening up the central channel only happened to me the first couple of times I raised Kundalini. The first was the strongest and it felt life threatening. The second, a week later, was half that strength. Since then, this is replaced with an intense rush of energy in the same area....which compared with the first is barely noticeable.

robert

Re: do kundalini spikes end after kundalini awakening?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    In my experience, K spikes are the strongest when they first manifest.

Strong k spikes can continue for years during kundalini awakening, before a full kundalini rising.

After raising Kundalini they ease off considerably.

i still get them at times but they are quite comfortable.

The lightening up the central channel only happened to me the first couple of times I raised Kundalini. The first was the strongest and it felt life threatening. The second, a week later, was half that strength. Since then, this is replaced with an intense rush of energy in the same area....which compared with the first is barely noticeable.

robert
    thanks robert
    peace