Once again this is a thread I shared on another Forum. I am sharing it here as well, because I really want to understand this phenomenon more and I like how you people here seem to take a different view of things, than other AP forums I frequent. It's always best to get answers from different view points.
Thank You!

The title says it all. The Download/upload whatever you want to call it.
|
It's the most powerful, overwhelming experience you can have in your Dreams. It's so powerful that you can only bare witness to it for a short time before it completely shuts you conscious awareness/minds off.

It must be a Forbidden or Taboo topic, because no one seems to talk about it. I have looked for info everywhere. Even Kurt Leland in this article didn't mention it. http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...s-astral-plane
I will be sending a email to Kurt on this subject though. I think he might want to add a 6th kind of Dream to his thinking.

What is it you may ask? It's when you gain consciousness during some kind of powerful information sharing that is completely unintelligible from a Human standard. It makes no sense at all. It consists of shapes and what appears to be a language of some sort, not found on this Earth. Is this why no one talks about it? Is it ridicule they fear or is it that they fear that they think they must be going nuts themselves, lol?

We are taught that there is difference between man and machine. We see how the Scientists are working feverishly on bringing the two of them together. Are they not already though? Are we not machines, computers of a kind already? Look at the evidence for it. Everything we learn goes in as input. We have a storage area, just as a computer does. As to what I have seen, we can be can be uploaded/downloaded as well. I think Science needs to look a bit closer at this phenomenon. We also have a central hub, the brain, that processes all incoming information on a daily basis, then controls our physical body accordingly.

Last night I had became aware in my Dream, during another one of these. It didn't seem like a Dream though. It just seemed like I was in the dark 3D zone and information was pouring in. I tried to stay consciously aware of it as long as I could, but only lasted about 2 minutes. It was just too overwhelming. I have become aware of 5 of these now just this year. I have become aware of these period, for about 2 years now.

Could this be an actual NPR (Non Physical Realm/Reality) level/area or Dimension, where there is only information sharing?

I know someone else out there has also experienced this. Most likely many people, but as I said, it seems to be a taboo or forbidden topic. Normally I don't speak of this phenomenon as well. I am normally told what I can share and what I can't. When I awoke this morning I just "knew" somehow that I could finally bring this subject to light. Well I have made this thread to do just that. I would love to hear your opinions, stories, experiences with this as well.

Thank You!