Thread: How to get to higher astral planes

Blog Entries

How to get to higher astral planes

Hi,

I've had several successful attempts at separating from the physical body but each time I end up in my house floating around with nothing much to do. How do I get to higher (or even lower) astral planes? I would like to use the time to visit heavenly realms and other worlds/realms.

Blog Entries

Re: How to get to higher astral planes

Most of the time, if I try too much, the things I want to do don't happen.
    I say relax some more and ponder the higher and lower realms--you just might pop into those realms.

A lot of my higher travels invole me seeing my multiple "bodies". Some sleeping; some not. A conscious connection to each allows me to see through their mind and they through mine. During these travels, I usually see the Silver cord connecting all of the bodies .

Grant

Try affirmations. E.g. "Take me to a higher level now." (you can also ask a helper or God or your Higher Self or just do it on your own of course).

Another method I once used: Look at your hands. Shout: "Higher vibration now!". Try to dissolve yourself - this obviously leads to a 'body switch' to a higher (mental?) body of yours. Then the environment can change accordingly.

Try it out. Experiment and see what happens.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

A few things you can try, but keep in mind that experience and success in the level you're in is what's going to help you move beyond the real time local zone.
    When you're in your room, look for things that don't belong. Like a window or a door. Go through them.
    If the thing that doesn't belong is an object, approach it and ask it what it means. Pay attention, try not to be surprised by anything.
    If you can fly, do so, going through a wall or ceiling. If you're not ready for the next 'level' you'll more than likely find yourself back in your body, and if you're 'half ready', you'll enter into what is known as an 'astral simulation', with a task to do. Try to figure out what that is and do it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I had another OBE last night, the vibrations happened quickly and were very pleasant there was a smooth transition out of my body it barely took any effort. I started flying and felt like I was being drawn or pulled somewhere like gravitating towards something, the feeling drew me to the front of the house and then stopped, the house didn't look quite the same as normal. I decided to fly through the front doors and as soon as I got out something really weird happened. I was outside my house and the surroundings looked similar but everything was like a cartoon drawing.

I could suddenly see myself in third person but I looked like a pencil drawn stick figure. I also suddenly had wings and there were 2 helicopters to my left (also crudely drawn very pixelated just a black outline of them) they shot missiles at my wings which then disappeared and was replaced by what looked like a parachute (which was going to come in handy because I was about to fall from a height) to my surprise it was actually a jetpack and I flew further into the distance away from the helicopters. I landed in an area full of people (everyone looked like cartoon stick figures including myself) and there was a rock concert going on. Everyone seemed really happy and having a good time, I then suddenly woke up.

Is this normal? I'll try the verbal commands and looking at hands next time and see what happens. I just wish I could perceive the structure of the astral planes and be able to choose where I go.

Blog Entries

Everything you see is 'normal', since all of it is your experience.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I believe it takes a degree of development in the out of body state to attain higher realms, especially including the energetic development of the energy body and the development of the conscious mind's higher functions in nonphysical realms. At first all of my out of body experiences were in the "real time zone" or similar "lower" astral environments. It wasn't until after a while of exploring these rather basic realms that I was able to shift into higher realms. At first it began happening spontaneously, but after some time I was able to attain these higher dimensions at will. Now it is rare that I find myself in a basic real time zone or similar astral environment. Don't rush it, it will happen when you are ready. In the mean time, extra time put into energy work and increased time in the out of body state will speed up the process
    Escaping Velocity. Not just infinity, but eternity.