dontco,

I think that's a great idea! Here's my short story:
Not too long ago, I created a list of affirmations for 3 goals.

My first goal was to get a FREE cupcake (got a sweet tooth here!). I figured it would be easy since it's a small object, and it's not exactly changing some physical object, but it's just random enough to know I had manifested it.

My second goal was to have and remember lucid dreams. This goal I thought to be of medium level difficulty since it meant changing something that I know (I know I'm rarely prone to lucid dreams); plus, it was heavily influenced by how much sleep I could get since I have great dream recall, but only if I sleep about 9+ hours a night. Therefore, this manifestation meant having life afford me more time to sleep, and that seems a bit bigger to chew.

My last goal was to grow facial hair in this small patch on my chin (oh how I dream of having a glorious beard). I rated this one to be the most difficult since it meant physically changing a part of me that I see every day.

I set out to do my affirmations for two minutes per goal everyday for a total of 6 minutes of affirmations. This was my first time with affirmations and I wasn't trying to overkill anything, just dip my feet in.

Turns out that after 7 days of affirmations, I got that free cupcake! I was shocked the moment I saw it, but I was even more surprised at the resonance of the affirmations because I received free cupcakes in one way or another for the next few weeks!

While I have had a lucid dream or two, it hasn't happened at a frequency I'm satisfied with, and unfortunately, my beard is yet to be patch-less .

I'll post a pic of it when I fill that patch though .