Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Manifestation Train!!!

Blog Entries

Re: Manifestation Train!!!

Well, I thought it was pretty cool when a couple of days ago I really thought- how does one write an ebook and gets it to sell on amazon? Who edits ebooks? I think it would be nice to write one but I have no idea how to do this. Then a day later- I logged on to the forum & the first thread was by Robert Bruce- about ebook publishing. Cool.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Well, that knack you have dontco would sure make my Christmas shopping loads easier.. well, so long as all my friends and family don't want expensive things lol
    It's been about a year since my post on this thread (yikes, time flies) and I can finally say, I got that beard!!
    I must admit, it isn't 100% yet, but I'd give it a good 90, and that's good enough for me...for now anyways.

Manifest On.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mizu View Post
    Well, that knack you have dontco would sure make my Christmas shopping loads easier.. well, so long as all my friends and family don't want expensive things lol
    It's been about a year since my post on this thread (yikes, time flies) and I can finally say, I got that beard!!
    I must admit, it isn't 100% yet, but I'd give it a good 90, and that's good enough for me...for now anyways.

Manifest On.
    Yay!!! I'm so happy for you (and for your beard )!!! it's good to know good things happen to good people who expect them to happen! you earned it!
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha

Blog Entries

Full moon Papers / Toning

Full moon Papers.

I found 2 full moon papers of mine recently from Fri. 13th June 2014.

Toning

In 2000 i used the toning method to help me find the perfect new car, i had inheritance money from my mother & so it would be my first ever purchase of a Brand New Car.

During the toning, i had a visual of a grey / silver car.

I ended up buying a Vauxhall OPEL Astra 1.6 v & it was 'silver'
    ..... this was my dream car .... it never let me down. (Unfortunately it went for scrap (to the gypsies) in the end because it had lain rotting on our driveway for too many years, whilst my driving license was revoked due to my medical diagnosis & the way i wanted to handle my illness (without the pyscho meds))
    Last edited by newfreedom; 14th February 2016 at 04:23 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: Full moon Papers / Toning

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Full moon Papers.

I found 2 full moon papers of mine recently from Fri. 13th June 2014.

Toning

In 2000 i used the toning method to help me find the perfect new car, i had inheritance money from my mother & so it would be my first ever purchase of a Brand New Car.

During the toning, i had a visual of a grey / silver car.

I ended up buying a Vauxhall OPEL Astra 1.6 v & it was 'silver'
    ..... this was my dream car .... it never let me down. (Unfortunately it went for scrap (to the gypsies) in the end because it had lain rotting on our driveway for too many years, whilst my driving license was revoked due to my medical diagnosis & the way i wanted to handle my illness (without the pyscho meds))
    that is so cool! well done! too bad about your license though...

I liked what WD wrote in that article you quoted-
    "In order to manifest you must assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled. You must be able to feel it in your body long before your senses are aware of it. Your inner pictures and the corresponding feelings that are connected to your vision belong only to you, and you begin to treat this inner world of thoughts and feelings as sacred territory. You make the shift from believing to knowing, and what you absolutely know is not tinged with doubt."

Blog Entries

Rare Neville manifestation story:

Blog Entries

Examples of what I have manifested lately (being in the vortex= happy):
    -A text (from a person I haven't heard from in about 2 years or something).
    -I decided I wanted to manifest roses and forgot about it completely. About a week after, my sister came home from a date with a person she has never met before. With a light pink rose in her hand.
    -Beautiful stuff for free.

I feel like I'm really starting to get that whole manifestation thing. I'm finally starting to manifest deliberately! And that's awesome, I'm soooooo happy about it. If anyone would like to share some more stories, that would be really nice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2