Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Low frequency humming

Blog Entries

Re: Low frequency humming

Quote Originally Posted by MooSaysTheCat View Post
    Uh...oh we'll....even if you said it did sound like that it's not like I had anything interesting to say. I was just trying to get a better idea of how it sounded like. Haha
    It's what mine sounded like. What did yours sound like?

Aliens really scare me. Talk to me about ghost or monsters or demons and I will just be like "eh" but talk to me about aliens and I become scared of even the smallest shadows.
    I used to be scared of them too, but after my 'adventures' some sort of 'switch' came on and I lost my fear of them. So far so good, anyway.

Which is kind of odd since I actually like to talk about aliens and if given the choice I would rather live in a society made from many different alien races. It's almost like I would be one of those people that actually want to get abducted...except that I don't.
    I find the phenomenon fascinating, but have a hard time with some concepts and how they're defended- and attacked. The whole thing seems sometimes contrived to me. But this might be another post, or not. Idk.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

We'll what I keep hearing is more of a type of "ringing" in my ears....like when you get really close to a light bulb. Most of the time I'm just hearing the tv or any other electric device. Something what happens is that my dad and even my brother leave the tv on...but on a channel that is completely black so they think it's off and just leave the room. But even if I'm in another room I can hear that "ringing" and I know that they left the tv on. I have never thought that what I hear was something strange....but I have always wondered how could other people leave the tv on (or computer or some video game device) on with such a loud ringing coming out of them.

Usually at night I make sure that everything is off....because the noise does not let me sleep....and sometimes even after I have everything off I can still hear it.....sometimes even louder. But after some time it would go away by itself.

To CFTraveler
    Uh...I think this is the first time that you actually try to make more conversation with me. When you asked me about my "humming" noise I was a bit surprised. Where you maybe in a particularly good mood in the moment you where writhing your post? Haha
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

Lionheart Guest

Which is kind of odd since I actually like to talk about aliens and if given the choice I would rather live in a society made from many different alien races. It's almost like I would be one of those people that actually want to get abducted...except that I don't.
    Then you should find yourself right at home in the NPR (Non Physical Realms)!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Then you should find yourself right at home in the NPR (Non Physical Realms)!
    That does sound very interesting....but I'm happy enough with just humans. I have never really seen much of a point in out if body travel. I mean when I die I will do plenty of that, right? And if not then no biggie, it's not like I was unsatisfied with my life.

Home is not a place, it's where I am. Or at least that's how I see it.

Lionheart Guest

That does sound very interesting....but I'm happy enough with just humans. I have never really seen much of a point in out if body travel.
    That's odd that you don't see a point in Astral Projection. You came to a Forum that teaches it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    That's odd that you don't see a point in Astral Projection. You came to a Forum that teaches it!

Haha how very odd indeed !

Blog Entries

Hi,

I spend a lot of time outside at night. I wish there was NO light or sound pollution.

There is a lot of 60Hz vibrations coming from just about everywhere. (and multiples/submultiples thereof)

Also, if you sit still, outside at night, and its very quiet (which is rare nowadays) the Earth and atmosphere does "hum". I guess it is a conglomeration of all sorts of sounds. However, the Earth itself does "hum"; which is a very soothing, tranquil, hypnotic experience; which in itself can lead to a projection.

Grant

I would love to live in NPR or pretty much any realm other than PMR I loath it and curse what ever sick cosmic events made my consciousnesses come here. On the bright side hopfully i will die one day and i can go to a realm thats far different than PMR something to look forward to

Seems legit...good luck on dying . Yeah...I'm no expert on everything that goes on in this website...so could you tell me what does NPR and PMR stand for?

Blog Entries

Non Physical Reality and Physical M (oh shoot I forgot, Tom Campbell uses it a lot and Atwater too, I think)- oh yeah, Matter Reality
    Non Physical Reality
    Physical Matter Reality
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.