Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Low frequency humming

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Re: Low frequency humming

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Non Physical Reality and Physical M (oh shoot I forgot, Tom Campbell uses it a lot and Atwater too, I think)- oh yeah, Matter Reality
    Non Physical Reality
    Physical Matter Reality

Ah! Thanks!

I understand, and very we'll, why people think that living on Earth is like "the worst thing ever" but I don't think so many people should look down on it so much. It's quite the fun place once you get the hang of how things work here...even the "bad" things.
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

PMR and NPR were terms coined by tom campbell in his book My Big Toe, which is a book about metaphysics and pretty much the nature of reality. So he uses them to describe and map out what i suppose you could also call dimensions or realities. PMR (physical matter reality) being the physical demension (our reality) and NPMR (non physical matter reality) being different worlds you could project to that dont exist in the physical. ALthough he points us that our precetion of things being physical is also just from our point of view and when you get down to it theres really not such thing as physical or real, just different levels of densitiy and frequencies and wave lengths.

If your intrested in metaphysics or the nature of reality i would highly recommend his book. It may very well be the hardest book you have ever read in your life (it sure was for me) but the journy and effort are well worth it. Ill link the book on amazon bellow. Sorry if this was a bit over kill on your simple question but i relaly like talking about this stuff, especially with like minded people

http://www.amazon.com/My-Big-TOE-Com...rds=my+big+toe

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacity View Post
    PMR and NPR were terms coined by tom campbell in his book My Big Toe, which is a book about metaphysics and pretty much the nature of reality. So he uses them to describe and map out what i suppose you could also call dimensions or realities. PMR (physical matter reality) being the physical demension (our reality) and NPMR (non physical matter reality) being different worlds you could project to that dont exist in the physical. ALthough he points us that our precetion of things being physical is also just from our point of view and when you get down to it theres really not such thing as physical or real, just different levels of densitiy and frequencies and wave lengths.

If your intrested in metaphysics or the nature of reality i would highly recommend his book. It may very well be the hardest book you have ever read in your life (it sure was for me) but the journy and effort are well worth it. Ill link the book on amazon bellow. Sorry if this was a bit over kill on your simple question but i relaly like talking about this stuff, especially with like minded people

http://www.amazon.com/My-Big-TOE-Com...rds=my+big+toe

Haha no no don't worry about it. Thanks for all that...now I can understand a little better what people write here. How strange...I was thinking that I wanted to talk to you around the same time I wrote that last post. Right now because of where I live it's a bit of a pain to buy things on the internet (also I'm saving up for a new video game, yes I know I got to get my priorities right ) but right now I'm enjoying watching other people have conversations about metaphysics and the like.
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

Blog Entries

If its only heard in densely populated areas, I would have to say its the power grid or the 10"s of thousands devices connected to the system.

The actual hum is lower in freq.

Try to find out the frequency you are hearing.

Grant

Blog Entries

I was surprised at this MP article, usually they do an excellent job in their scientific reporting, and document all their research, but I could not find any scientific source to the claim of 'scientists explaining it, especially the claim of solar increase or the 'interstellar dust' explanation; everything I could find was translated copies of the same article in 'paranormal' or 'spiritual' sites.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I was surprised at this MP article, usually they do an excellent job in their scientific reporting, and document all their research, but I could not find any scientific source to the claim of 'scientists explaining it, especially the claim of solar increase or the 'interstellar dust' explanation; everything I could find was translated copies of the same article in 'paranormal' or 'spiritual' sites.
    Me arrepiento de haberte recomendado ese sitio/foro desde que all♥ abundan las actitudes despectivas; que a nada conducen, en definitiva.
    Hace mucho tiempo que he dejado de seguir los hilos de ese foro.
    Tal vez mejoraron los contenidos, pero, un cambio total en el estilo de moderación, sin lugar a dudas es necesario. A vuelo de pájaro, una visita relámpago, no revela posts más recientes que aquellos de Asurbanipal, Lupa y Deambulante, (exentos de contenido útil [ó sin mayor efecto dada la ausencia de interlocutores capacitados], a menos que sean comunicados relevantes alguna forma simbólica), bastante alejados en el tiempo.

Sinceramente,
    Ángel

Interesting since takes into account individuals hearable spectrum. Certain controversial and disregarded by mainstream geological science (that linked to Hollow Earth's theory) subject puts in doubt this material, but, the most of it I think is acceptable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dD1sNT1roc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVo3_Fw6TVw

Sincerely,
    Ángel

Blog Entries

I have a lot of trouble with the 'hollow earth theory' itself, because years ago in my hand I had an article that showed where the original article came from, and how all the subsequent references to it traced back to the same hoax- a hoax that originated in a specific place planted by someone in a periodical, who had ties to a religious organization tasked with disseminating the theory. Unfortunately, I didn't put it in a place where I can find it (it's in my office/library, under piles and piles of old books and magazines) and I haven't been able to find it. It cites specific publications and presents a timeline, showing that it is indeed a hoax- a deliberate attempt to refute reasonable scientific knowledge about the earth and its' stucture.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

IMO if the Earth was hollow, the shell would be so dense we couldn't drill into it. How thick is the "shell" supposed to be?
    Grant