Thread: Had some very intense dreams recently

Had some very intense dreams recently (would like opinions)

I had 3 dreams recently that felt more intense than any for years. In one, I was in a kind of country and western bar (not the kind of place I have ever been to in real life) and I was singing along to a piano ballad with the people there (not a song I know in real life). It just felt so warm and belonging, I had an intense feeling of being among friends and family and love, (despite not recognising anyone in the dream).

After that I had a dream of my gran, and that was very deep feeling too, just loving feeling.

The strangest was a few weeks ago. I was working in a big store doing an overnight stock-take, and my boss was Conchis, from the book/film the Magus. He was telling me how soon we would have a nap, and then compare each others dreams, to prove to the world we were psychic. I was very excited, but when I looked for him again, he was gone, and I was running round the aisles chasing him but losing sight of him every turn.

Then, I found him, and suddenly this kind of heavenly light washed over me, and there was beautiful music, pure high notes that sounded like made by choir voices crossed with electric guitars, but not really like either. And I had this amazing warm loving feeling sweep over me, and it felt like it was filling in cracks and gaps in me, if that makes sense. Then I woke up with the loving wave washing through me.

I'd especially like to know how to have more dreams like that last one as it was so invigorating...and exactly what was going on. It felt like "Conchis" had called on God's power to heal me or something.
    Last edited by buzzcock; 10th August 2014 at 06:06 PM.

Lionheart Guest

Re: Had some very intense dreams recently

Wow, awesome experience. I have had two awesome music related LD in my past as well. They were "Rock and Roll" related though, not Country and Western. Both were incredibly vivid and I enjoyed them both immensely. They were about 3 months apart too.

I logged them in my Journal. So here is what I wrote:
    Last night, or should I say this morning I had the most incredible NP experience. I became conscious while following a group of people. It seems we were in England and were going into the doors of an auditorium. I was then led backstage and to my surprise it was Led Zeppelin that was the band playing.

From what I was viewing it seemed that Led Zeppelin had returned to their native country England following a World Wide Tour. There was a huge number of fans in line (as you would expect), but also there was an number of people that were proponents of the group. This was interesting seeing this.

Anyways, my duty as I found out was to film the entire concert and outside scene. At least I felt like I was doing that. The concert was awesome.

Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Bonham and John Paul Jones all were great guys and were comical.

Now, I have never seen Led Zeppelin live, outside of watching a few songs/you tube videos from their recent "Reunion". I did though have tickets for the next concert date in Detroit, but John passed on before that. They were the only concert tickets that you had to purchase by mail and there was a 2 ticket maximum. The price was $18 per.

This was one of my best NP experiences I have had in awhile now. Almost all of the other ones I have are built on learning some new skill or retrieving someone, which has a special feeling of it's own. But this one was just for pure enjoyment.

I was Lucid during the entire concert. The fact that I was such a "fanboy" (still am) of this group was enough to anchor me for hours.

For the last 3 or so months I have been in some kind of nightly "Astral School'. It hasn't been the setting of a classroom and I haven't seen any Teachers per say, but there has been a whole lot of learning and teaching going on.

Last night I had a reprieve from my constant "teachings".

I found myself in a nightclub, the band was just about to go on and I was just becoming fully consciously aware.

All of a sudden I hear "Ladies and Gentlemen, VAN HALEN". I am like what , Van Halen in a nightclub. Okay, time to enjoy myself. The concert was awesome. I used to love Van Halen in my youth.

Well, Eddie is now doing a solo and everyone in the crowd has there "air guitars" out, lol. I always laugh at that "air guitar" thing, but to each their own. I am sitting their moving just moving my fingers to Eddie's finger picking. He starts to get closer now, He nods to some guy offstage and the guy brings a Electric Acoustic/Semi Acoustic Guitar to Eddie. He walks right up to me and hands it to me, telling me to jam with him.

I don't know how to play guitar, but now I have one in my hands or at least I didn't think I knew how to play. I started finger picking and doing a solo as well. I couldn't believe it. Like I said I don't know how to play guitar. I wanted to learn in my youth. But I am left handed and that is twice as hard to learn. I also didn't have the time. Ok, here comes the truth, enough excuses, I didn't have the patience or will to learn.

So after my mini solo, Eddie invites me up on stage with him and to jam on "Atomic Punk". What an awesome feeling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m-DYM7JvMA

I then return my seat and then I hear "5150" yelled out and who comes out next Sammy Hagar. When the concert first began, David Lee Roth was the vocalist. Now that Sammy was out, they went into all the songs done in the era of "Van Hagar" (a nickname given to the band because of Sammy's presence).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxHAN6JIkNo

Overall it was a great "blast from the past" and a fantastic adventure. They played all the great songs from both "eras". There were no real lessons learned here, just some good ole rock and roll enjoyment.

One thing I did notice was that I must have been much younger because my friends were as well. I never really see myself in these NPR adventures, so it's really hard to judge my age.

Just a side note, I have never seen Van Halen play live, other than some old videos from MTV years ago. But they were awesome. David and Sammy are both great "Front men/Show men!

They sound awesome. I take it the Zep dream was set in the 70s? I had a couple of dreams years ago where I was playing guitar on stage for bands like Slayer and Black Sabbath, or hanging with Kiss and Slash, but I think they were just wish fullfillment.

I had one weird dream, where the hip hop group Wu-Tang were chasing me round a scary black supremicist temple, with black robes on.

Lionheart Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buzzcock View Post
    They sound awesome. I take it the Zep dream was set in the 70s? I had a couple of dreams years ago where I was playing guitar on stage for bands like Slayer and Black Sabbath, or hanging with Kiss and Slash, but I think they were just wish fullfillment.

I had one weird dream, where the hip hop group Wu-Tang were chasing me round a scary black supremicist temple, with black robes on.
    Yes, it was awesome.

I would figure the Zep Dream was set back in the 70's too.

The really weird thing was I was playing Guitar like a pro. Even though I don't know how to play "real" guitar at all. I was pretty good in my youth with an "air guitar" though! I just wish I remembered how to play like that while awake in this physical reality!

Slayer, Black Sabbath, Kiss and Slash, wow. While Kiss, Slayer and Sabbath would have worked back then, I think it would have to be a much more modern Dream for Slash!