Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Astral, lucid or a regular old dream? Astral Questions.

Blog Entries

Question Astral, lucid or a regular old dream? Astral Questions.

Hello! Some of you may remember my other posts on the ankle pulling and about my (used to be) problem with heaviness during OBE. So I think I can say I've made some progress since then. The problem is- I'm not sure if I did.

I've been to the astral 3 times so far (after sticking to the RTZ for about 2 months) so I'm still at the beginning of my journey. Or maybe I should say I THINK I've been to the astral.
    Problem is- I don't know if it was the astral as it could have been just an extremely vivim, beautiful regular dream or a lucid one. So how do you know?

Everytime I leave the house in an OBE, I appear to leave the RTZ . The colors turn extremely vivid and everything is colorful and beautiful (so far)- which doesn't make sense since I thought Monroe had said OBEs were supposed to be in black an white?
    Some Experiences:
    1. This is my first time- I fly through the bedroom wall, to the yard, and I can see that where the sky were supposed to be- there is beautiful, green grass! and where the ground was supposed to be, there's a beautiful, starry sky. Instead of the new building outside my house- there are the old buildings that used to stand there a couple of years ago. It felt sort of like a lucid dream.

2. There is always someone there when I wake up in the RTZ to help me float out or get up- I never saw who it was until the a couple of nights ago- which was rather weird. I was in bed and immediately- there was a person next to me who pulled me up to my feet. I couldn't see her. But the thing is- until about a year ago there was a mirror next to my bed- it is no longer there but it has been there for decades (it's an old house) so when I was standing- I peeked at the mirror (it was there, in the RTZ) and there was who I think is another life personality of mine who appearantely is helping me in my astral voyage- her reflection staring at me from the mirror- looking a little embaressed and then looking sideways. She was young and short with short brown hair and a pretty face. But the mirror wasn't supposed to be there? then I'm pretty sure I got a ROTE from her saying we are one and the same.

3. What I think was phasing but it could just be a regular old dream- as evertime I go OBE lately I wake up in my bed over and over again still not in the physical until I decide to wake up- this time I thought I was in the physical so I thought I should close my eyes and focus in the blackness and try to go OOB- then very quickly- I could see screens of very vivid pictures changing in front of me- beautiful, strong colors, people's faces, all kinds of people, in sort of group pictures that looked like quick, moving, live videos- the pictures changed and then I realzed I wanted to remember what was in the pictures so I focused on the next one that showed up- it was a group of people with darkish skin who wore green party hats and sitting in front of a pink background- or vice versa. As I focused on the picture- the picture grew larger and suddenly I stepped into it. But it felt just like a dream. Are you supposed to feel as if you are dreaming during OBE and phasing? and how do you know the people are real and you're not making them up in your mind?

I would probably have more questions in the future, so I may post them here, if no one minds
    Thanks for reading and have a great day! Make it full of light. Namaste.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Re: Astral, lucid or a regular old dream? Astral Questions.

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Or maybe I should say I THINK I've been to the astral.
    Problem is- I don't know if it was the astral as it could have been just an extremely vivim, beautiful regular dream or a lucid one. So how do you know?
    Many here on this forum but also many (if not almost all!) of the famous authors believe that dreams already take place in "the astral". So you were in the astral anyway already, you always are in your dream(states), just unconscious so that your subconscious is at the steering wheel.

... until about a year ago there was a mirror next to my bed- it is no longer there but it has been there for decades (it's an old house) so when I was standing- I peeked at the mirror (it was there, in the RTZ) and there was who I think is another life personality of mine who appearantely is helping me in my astral voyage- her reflection staring at me from the mirror- looking a little embaressed and then looking sideways. She was young and short with short brown hair and a pretty face. But the mirror wasn't supposed to be there? then I'm pretty sure I got a ROTE from her saying we are one and the same.
    Ah! Yeah, the past life mirror. I love it. I have a girl there too. She appears regularly, not just in mirrors. I know a few things about her, name, when she lived and such. It's interesting detective's work because I got some pieces of the puzzle together during different projections. Yes, the mirror can be anything, in one of my adventures, before I saw her, I was in our garden and there was a mirror on my neighours house that was moving down with a hydraulic swivel arm with a huge mirror attached to it for me to see her again, with some detail.
    Later in the physical again, I looked at the roof of our neighour and found out there was indeed a smooth array of solar collectors installed. That was the one from my projection converted to a mirror (didn't know it before). Funny things happen with mirrors in the astral.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

All dreams happen in the astral. It's 'where' dreams happen. The only difference between a nonlucid dream and a lucid dream is knowing you're dreaming. But they're both in the astral.
    The astral has lots of 'gradations' or 'zones', depending on your point of view. You can be in the 'personal' part of the astral in a regular dream, realize you're dreaming, and then choose to 'leave' the personal part of the astral and go into the collective part of the astral. Some call the collective astral 'the astral proper' to differentiate it from a dream environment.
    But technically, whether in a dream, lucid dream or exit into a landscape, it's all astral. Even the RTZ, because it's really a sub-zone of the astral closest to the physical.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I see we practically cross-posted; yes, I'm one of those who believes this.

Lionheart Guest

Think of them as "simulations" of sorts.

Each one of these "simulations" has a specific type or characteristic.

This link here will explain more about it in depth. http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...s-astral-plane

Blog Entries

Thank you all for being so helpful!
    This makes a lot of sense since on my last OBE I've seen a big welcome sign that I had already encountered on a lucid dream (even though next time I saw it- it looked abandoned and ruined) and I think I've been flying over a similiar looking environment. Everything was familiar. I guess I am one of those who believe it too, now But do everyone experience the astral in vivid colors, here?

Sinera- I'm so glad to hear you have a girl behind the mirror, as well! It remindes me of the Harry Potter books, when he could see his dead family members in the mirror. I think that if we meet some specific previous life personalities in the present- it probably means they have some kind of effect in our current lives. Don't you? It's interesting since the way I remember it- Monroe had said a couple of previous life personalities are needed to create a new personality (which always changes due to parental influence) so that girl was probably one of yours, IMO. This previous life buisness is so fascinating. And to think about a year ago I was so scared of it! it just shows how much I've changed. And BTW- I had no idea mirrors acted this way in the astral. I think that is one way to prove astral life are real- many people are experiencing the same thing, sometimes without finding out it existed beforehand.

CFTraveler- Thank you so much, I didn't know that! you're being awesome, as usual If I'm usually on the 'personal part' of the astral- first of all- is that the part I created myself? are the people there my creation? (during an OBE) is that the part where "thoughts become things" very quickly? is it the part where I encounter my hopes and fears or am I getting mixed up? And how do I get into 'the astral proper'? I hope I'm not asking too much, I'm just terribly curious.

Lionheart- this is very logical also! thank you so much for explaining and thanks for the link. It makes sense because- a. I'm a beginner so it would make sense I would get some kind of training b. I kept going places and waking up in my bed over and over (still non-physical) and c. the mirror shouldn't have been there and it was. Cool! I wonder what am I supposed to acheive, though.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Lionheart Guest

Thank you all for being so helpful!

Lionheart- this is very logical also! thank you so much for explaining and thanks for the link. It makes sense because- a. I'm a beginner so it would make sense I would get some kind of training b. I kept going places and waking up in my bed over and over (still non-physical) and c. the mirror shouldn't have been there and it was. Cool! I wonder what am I supposed to acheive, though.
    I have some news for you my friend. The "training" there never ends. Beginner, intermediate or experienced, It doesn't matter. There is always something new to be seen or learned there. Just when you start becoming comfortable with something or some destination, it all changes, lol and each of these new areas has some new hurdles or challenges to overcome before you move onto the next.

Monroe had said a couple of previous life personalities are needed to create a new personality (which always changes due to parental influence) so that girl was probably one of yours, IMO.
    My current avatar has to do with it. It is a drawing I made after the experience where I was shown this kind of plate by Sinera (yes, I even changed my forum-nick after her a while ago, thanks again to CFT for arranging this). Should you wonder, I'm a man in this life.

She did not always appear in a mirror to me. In this one, she appeard directly but confirmed to me again that she is a former incarnation of mine.

She said we had a common life in Egypt, as a "couple" actually. One might want to ask how would this work if she is an incarnation of mine?

One way would be to say it was a double incarnation of the same soul. I've read this is possible. So I was a man and she my wife? Or vice versa. Who knows.

The other way I can interpret this is along the lines of what Monroe also wrote about: A personality/avatar for each life can contain other elements of avatars of previous lives.

As an analogy: It's like a computer game when you assemble the character beforehand to play a certain game and base it on or mix it with other avatars you had (strengths, weaponry, abilities, weaknesses, looks, etc.). So this might indicate that a huge part of "Sinera" was "(with) me" back then in Egypt.

If you're interested, here's a longer version of it (yeah, I like to over-analyse some of my experiences, but I'm doing it also just for the fun in it and when I have too much free time left on that day. )
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dontco
    CFTraveler- Thank you so much, I didn't know that! you're being awesome, as usual If I'm usually on the 'personal part' of the astral- first of all- is that the part I created myself? are the people there my creation? (during an OBE) is that the part where "thoughts become things" very quickly? is it the part where I encounter my hopes and fears or am I getting mixed up? And how do I get into 'the astral proper'? I hope I'm not asking too much, I'm just terribly curious.
    Think of the astral as an energy matrix of sorts- you usually only find self-creations there, but ocasionally you may find a projected person or a thoughtform created by another person, but you usually don't. Thoughts become things in any region of the astral, it's a thought-responsive environment, no matter where you are. To get to the 'astral proper' you just make the conscious decision to do it, and leave the present scene. Fly away, look around, and you may see lines, scenery changes or even feel a shift of perception.

Lionheart Guest

Sinera, what I see being depicted on that "Tablet", is two people being shown with an arrow upwards where they are going and the other arrow is pointing the direction to ship in front of them. Which would be the vehicle that takes them "there". Wherever "there" is.

Many times ,in the days of the Ancients, a ship of some kind was represented as a "blinding light". You could even say the same for many of the Bible stories that are still told today. Just insert "Extraterrestrial" instead of "Angel" and you have a whole new story there.

Anyways, this is just my interpretation. We all see things in a different light! Kind of like the many different interpretations you will find from a "Ink Blot Test".