Hello, dear Bruce! hope you are doing well. I wanted to share with you an experience I've had, and see if I can get your opinion on it, since I respect it a lot.

A very long time ago, when I was in the fourth grade (about 9 years old) I went to sleep and as I lay down in my bed awake, suddenly a short scene came to me- I was sitting on the floor, I had a plastic plate in my hands which had candies in it- but the kids who were sitting next to me on the floor had twice as much candy in their plate. As I lay down in my bed I thought- what a silly image! how does it even make any sense? why would I be sitting on the floor? and next to the kids in my class? and why would I get half the amount of candy? I dismissed it as illogical and stupid and forgot about it.

About 2 years later- when I was in the 6th grade, I was at a party of a kid from school- it was in his house and he invited the entire class. All the kids were seated in a circle on the floor and were given candy. I was the last to go- and therefore- you guessed it- I was given about half the amount of candy (his mother apologized and said there weren't any more left). I was dumbfounded. It was exactly the same scene I had witnessed 2 years ago. Even the house was the same! that was too much for me and I was pretty scared.

Now to the questions part:
1. In your opinion, which I greatly respect, what do you think it means, if you don't mind me asking? it really puzzled me over the years (even though I've had two similiar, unexplained experiences in my past that I'd reather not post publicly) and I've had no one to ask about it up until now.
2. How common do you think these visions are throughout the population?
3. Do you think it can be developed, as a skill, or it can only happen spontaneously as a "possible future leak into the present"?
4. Do you think it would be ok if I would contact you privately through a moderator regarding other events that had happened to me? (I would try to keep it short and clear). I hope I'm not being rude.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to read! I deeply appreciate it.
Have a great day!

P.S.- sorry for any grammer/ spelling mistakes as English is not my first language.