Thread: Magnetic head sensation (3rd eye?)

1. Magnetic head sensation (3rd eye?)

Lately I've been experiencing an odd sensation in my head. It happens sporadically while meditating or consciously relaxing in any way, such as OBE induction, mindfulness meditations, or just falling asleep. It feels as though I have magnets in my head near each temporal lobe. It is stronger on my right and feels as though it's being pulled magnetically.
    This reminds me of the "god helmet" experiment with which my personal theory is that the magnetic field stimulates the participants' third eye in some way. It seems I'm not the only one to have this experience but it's quite strange and new to me
    I'm curious to know if anyone here has experienced anything like this.

Blog Entries

Re: Magnetic head sensation (3rd eye?)

I have to say I've never felt that- only the usual throbbing or pressure sensation in the "third eye" area. I might wonder if you have TLE? It seems to be the "diagnosis du jour" for OBEs and deja vu in the pseudo-skeptic professions.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Magnetic head sensation (3rd eye?)

Thanks for the feedback! I looked up the symptoms and I don't think they correlate. I'm sure it has its own purpose and I imagine it's energetic since it only started happening once I started using the NEW system and is only aggravated when I am spending a lot of time on energetic development. I've learned not all things can be explained. Just wondering if anyone else has experiences with it.

Quote Originally Posted by islandmoongoddess View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! I looked up the symptoms and I don't think they correlate. I'm sure it has its own purpose and I imagine it's energetic since it only started happening once I started using the NEW system and is only aggravated when I am spending a lot of time on energetic development. I've learned not all things can be explained. Just wondering if anyone else has experiences with it.
    Hi islandmoongoddess,
    I have had all kind of symptoms about electrisity and magnetism but I have no answere for you what it is.
    I have also had several timeĀ“s how I restore energy in me and when I then relese it (do not ask how it just happened and I was as surprised as you might be) I did become aware that we are like energy pillars, and when we have develeoped enough we will be a walking pillar of knowledge, all information will be shared by our energy...some will be frightened and some will feel good...and some will just get it, issues what has boggled the mind will suddenly be total clear....and this energy can also heal the earth what is now polluted, I do not know what time frame is here, but I have bean given this picture....It did frighten me I can tell that we are this powerful...I did see this picture or image in 2007, and I am still digesting it.
    So I am not sure I gave you any more answere but this is what I can give.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Hello islandmoongoddess.

I began to practice NEW about 3 years ago, after 2 months of practising NEW I began to feel pressure on my forehead and on the top of my head, and you know, after 3 years I still have this sensations on a daily basis LOL)) I think it somehow related with kundalini...

sorry for my english))
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

I recognized an easy "rule" to keep when trying to "classify" a symptom: the more physical or energetical in a "gross" meaning, the lower level or frequency it is connected to. The higher level or frequency, the more subtle or delicate. Sometimes they're interonnected, involving multiple levels at once.

I've had similar "magnetic" symptoms - these indicate the brain and/or the near-brain (particularly ethereal level at this area) is developing. You can make it less magnetic, i.e. slow down the things, if you want, however.

The purpose of this 3rd eye area/center development, according to my experience and knowledge, is to establish a strong connection between your "usual" mind, and the higher one (call it superconsciousness or any other way you'd like), so that they could better work together everyday, not just in an ASC (altered state of consiousness).

I think it is interesting you correlate the feeling with magnets being on your temples. I have experienced "third eye" pressure for 2-3 years now. Ever since it started, I asked many people around me if they ever felt the forehead sensations. Nobody I know feels this pressure. Is there something wrong with me? Medically? If not, then why is the pressure there and why does it matter? How can I make it go away or use it to my advantage? It feels like a source of will, meaning, I feel like the pressure increases when I force myself to control my emotions. Also, it feels like a shield, in order to not be influenced by others around me. Does this make sense, or am I crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    I think it is interesting you correlate the feeling with magnets being on your temples. I have experienced "third eye" pressure for 2-3 years now. Ever since it started, I asked many people around me if they ever felt the forehead sensations. Nobody I know feels this pressure. Is there something wrong with me? Medically? If not, then why is the pressure there and why does it matter? How can I make it go away or use it to my advantage? It feels like a source of will, meaning, I feel like the pressure increases when I force myself to control my emotions. Also, it feels like a shield, in order to not be influenced by others around me. Does this make sense, or am I crazy?

I've got the same problem like yours 3 years already. I also was asking questions about it but no one seems know about it very much and just recently I've learnt that it might be related to kundalini awakening syndrome. 2 chakras are responsible on our body for kundalini raising, base chakra and brow chakra and each of them can equally trigger the kundalini raising process. Recently I've bought Robert's new RK program and I'm going to try to raise it manualy I have also heard that people with inwardly symptoms of awakened kundalini, brow chakra symptoms can do it much easier...

sorry for my English

Advices from this video helped me a lot to deal with painful sensations which I've been experiencing from time to time.

Last edited by Leon; 12th February 2015 at 04:10 PM.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Ajna (the sixth chakra) in sanskrit means main chakra.