When the student is ready- the teacher will appear (it seemed to have been auto saved from something I've been meaning to write ).
Ok, so lately I've been having dreams that were related to vehicles.
For example, I was in a car with a relative who's been giving me a ride, and I was sitting behind him. Today, I was with a friend who had a motorcycle (in the dream, not in real life) and she told me to drive it, because she didn't know how and there was a lot of traffic. And I disagreed, because I don't have a license to ride that thing, lol.
And I find that interesting, because I've been working with NEW lately, and seemed to be having progress with it (I've been neglecting energy work for a while, now) . And I've had loads of spikes (that's how you call them?) coming from the coccyx, sometimes even every second. And sometimes, I think, from the navel center, or the area there. Which is new.
And also, I remember reading on this forum that dreams about cars are related to the bodies that you're using. Something like that. Would love to hear about it if you have some sort of insight on the subject.