Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Dontco's Journal (Spiritual Journey Into The Self)

Blog Entries

Re: Dontco's Journal (Spiritual Journey Into The Self)

The one with the strange pull in the chest area:
    I'm having troubles again But it's different this time. For a couple of times I was OOB and then I came back someone tried to pull me out without waiting even a second. So ok maybe I can handle it- or at least I handled it up until now. The body was sort of paralysed in the situations when someone tried to pull me in the last year so I could control it very well, and I wasn't pulled out against my will. But now I found out that if I relax the body then it gets loose so I can move it again. Anyway, In the last time someone tries to pull me out when I get back to the body with the intention to go back to the physical which is odd. He wasn't successful up until now but today morning I got back to the body and all of a sudden someone tried to pull me by my ankles (even though lately it was also from the knees sometimes) and nothing happened until I felt a strange pull from my chest area! right where the heart is but on the right side. That was a first. Off to the floor I fell! It seems like that someone was sitting on the bed (I felt it was there but I couldn't see. Then again I couldn't see my own hand, either). I felt very powerless. Like I had less energy. I wonder. Is this a neg? am I doing this to myself? because it seems like I would know about the strange pull from the chest if I would do it to myself and I had no idea one could do it.

Also- sometimes when I go lucid/ Go OOB at the beginning I dream about my grandma standing at the door asking to come in (she passed away a few years ago)- and it used to be her house. Of course I let her in. Sometimes she brings other people with her (dead). But the odd thing is- it's not really my grandma. She usually doesn't speak and sometimes she does some bad things, too. And she always, always- stands by the door until I invite her in. And I think that's odd.

And last but not least- I think I owe you a quote.
    "Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find the right road." - Dag Hammarskjold

EDIT: I almost forgot about my theory about the dweller. This is something interesting I read about on wiki: "In theosophical literature, Helena P. Blavatsky describes it as the discarded astral double of an individual in a previous life that may not have fully disintegrated yet when that individual is reborn. Thus the dweller will be drawn to the new incarnated personality due to their affinity. Sometimes this entity is also called Guardian of the Threshold."

This is RB's article about sleep paralysis: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...eep-Paralysis)
    Last edited by dontco; 7th June 2015 at 08:20 PM.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

Re: Dontco's Journal (Spiritual Journey Into The Self)

When the student is ready- the teacher will appear (it seemed to have been auto saved from something I've been meaning to write ).
    Ok, so lately I've been having dreams that were related to vehicles.
    For example, I was in a car with a relative who's been giving me a ride, and I was sitting behind him. Today, I was with a friend who had a motorcycle (in the dream, not in real life) and she told me to drive it, because she didn't know how and there was a lot of traffic. And I disagreed, because I don't have a license to ride that thing, lol.
    And I find that interesting, because I've been working with NEW lately, and seemed to be having progress with it (I've been neglecting energy work for a while, now) . And I've had loads of spikes (that's how you call them?) coming from the coccyx, sometimes even every second. And sometimes, I think, from the navel center, or the area there. Which is new.
    And also, I remember reading on this forum that dreams about cars are related to the bodies that you're using. Something like that. Would love to hear about it if you have some sort of insight on the subject.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.