Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dontco's Journal (Spiritual Journey Into The Self)

Blog Entries

Re: Dontco's Journal (Spiritual Journey Into The Self)

Today's quote: "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." -Franklin D. Roosevelt. (realted to what I've been going through for some time now, so I thought I'd share).

*WARNING* A big nerdy comparison coming your way: so I've been facing a lot of my fears in the astral lately and I thought- I felt something on my back- don't know what it is and suddenly I'm facing my worst fears. Know what this reminded me of? Harry Potter! They had a creature in the book, a "Boggart,
    who sat in the darkness inside a closet and shape shifted into whatever your worst fear was.

I will quote from the book now:
    "So the boggart sitting in the darkness within has not yet assumed a form. He does not yet know what will frighten the person on the other side of the door. Nobody knows what a boggart looks like when he is alone, but when I let him out, he will immediately become whatever each of us most fears."

Well, at least I though it was a nice comparison Hope to post about something else on my mind tomorrow. Much love .
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

Topic: dreams on my mind
    Today's Quote: "Man moves in a world that is nothing more or less than his consciousness objectified. Not knowing this, he wars against his reflections while he keeps alive the light and the images which project the reflections." -Neville Goddard
    (I love this guy so much. So much wisdom in one simple man. Definely a person I would love to meet in the astral if I could- but he most probably moved on. Well at least he TALKED about moving on.)

Anyway, let's talk about dreams. A funny thing happens in some of my dreams lately- I go OOB half conscious during dreams, from time to time! that is so weird. I don't even remember an exit from the last time it happened. Just the fact that I was aware of this being an OBE. The thing I remember doing while this happens is- believe it or not- I practice flying!!! Yep- I remember telling myself it's really important that I would practice flying (so I would be able to control my body better during exits), and I actually do have problems with flying the astral body, from time to time, during conscious projetions.

No exits for a long time now... I told myself I needed a break from the astral last time after I had the problem but this is really beginning to stress me out. Long time, no exit :/

Got 1 year older today... But I feel like I'm wiser, as well. An old soul

Much love

*Note to self: you should start thinking FROM a state instead of thinking OF a state (or the way Neville had said it )
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha

Blog Entries

Dontco, i am loving the idea of 'Today's Quote' x

i would like to share 2 quotes with you & everyone on AD

1. Don't make a Mountain out of a Mole Hill
    2. The Sun is Shining

i can explain their Relevance to me if it's important for anyone to know xxxx

Thankyou

A Belated 'Happy Birthday' too
    Last edited by newfreedom; 8th October 2014 at 01:55 AM. Reason: to wish Dontco a Happy Birthday xX
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Dontco, i am loving the idea of 'Today's Quote' x

i would like to share 2 quotes with you & everyone on AD

1. Don't make a Mountain out of a Mole Hill
    2. The Sun is Shining

i can explain their Relevance to me if it's important for anyone to know xxxx

Thankyou

A Belated 'Happy Birthday' too
    Of course dear newfreedom it is interesting to hear your take on those quotes, please, I am interested to hear (read)

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Thank you so much, newfreedom! sending much love your way (hopefully you will get it one day in the mail )!

BTW- I love your doggie album! really enjoyed the photos of the dog in the hood. What a sweetheart (such a gangsta, I would definitely buy tickets to see his show )!

Loved the quotes! the first one makes everything look easier in life. Wish it would pop up in my mind everytime I start to exaggerate silly things. Would love to hear about their relevance to you, of course

Much love

Blog Entries

Title: Abraham Hicks Talks OBE
    Today's Quote: "To think according to appearance is easy. To think truth regardless of appearances is laborious and requires the expenditure of more power than any other work a person has to perform." -Wallace D. Wattles

Well I wanted to share this Abraham Hicks Video where they talk to a guy who wants to have OBEs.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u53nWQ46rwU
    For those of us who are not familiar with Abe- Abraham has described themselves as "a group consciousness from the non-physical dimension" (which helps a lot!). They have also said, "We are that which you are. You are the leading edge of that which we are. We are that which is at the heart of all religions."
    And they are channeled by Esther Hicks.

"First, we wanna say, if you knew how much you wanted to be in this body you wouldn't all the time be trying to get out of it". LOL! that's probably true, and yet- here we are But I don't like the way they continue- I don't know if they're true but they say he wants to get out of the body to be free of the resistance. That's not the way it is for me, at least- to be out of body is exciting- to explore the unknown... And to be honest- the earthly life is getting a bit boring for me lately... But maybe it is true for others. (They us a lot of terms that are unfamiliar for some, so you are welcome to ask me about them, I'll be happy to explain).

But maybe they say it because they don't think it's plausible that he would actually be able to actually HAVE an OBE and in that case... Seriously? just pick up a RB book, people! Although my first OBEs happened because I REALLY REALLY wanted to get out of body so I do think it is possible if there is a craving for it

Blog Entries

Dream about "the personality cloud"- a repeating dream. I dreamt I was walking around the house and I searched for this "vibe" or energy that I knew was there- a nonphysical entity? I knew that when I stepped into that "cloud of energy" I would somehow see the whole self- the whole personality of other people. When I did so, I remembered I already knew about this, I already encountered the "personality cloud" in another dream, not such a long time ago. There were several clouds of energy- each belonged to another person entirely. So I remember stepping into three "clouds"- one of a girl I know, when I stepped into it I sort of I perceived her entire personality, analyzed what she was "made of". When I walked into a cloud, I floated. I remember going into another personality cloud- I remember switching clouds very quickly but I don't remember whose cloud it was- and I remember getting into my own cloud. Then I got very angry at the "cloud" for some reason, that it wasn't giving me answers, that nothing has changed (?) and the cloud started controlling my body and the way I floated in it so the dream got scary and I woke up in my bed, feeling my legs in the air (my astral legs actually floated).

I wonder if that actually happened because I've had semi-lucid OBEs so far. Or perhaps I'm controlling the dream landscape better now, after I've begun to OBE? Another possibility is that I was floating in bed because I was floating in the dream so my astral body did that automatically.

I was was actually afraid of having nightmares or bad OBEs today because I watched a creepy movie before bed (maps to the stars). Thought it was going to be a comedy and it would lighten my mood but it ended up being a movie related to schizophrenia and just a bit creepy. Bad LOA! You're so naughty sometimes. This sort of films can affect me and my sleep very easily.
    And also- I'm really disappointed with myself- why did I have to be mean to the cloud? It didn't deserve it.

Blog Entries

Today I thought to myself that a friend I knew at university about a month a ago is probably gonna get married soon- which is gonna be weird because she's so young. A few hours later I found out her BF proposed. Today. A few hours after this thought popped into my head.

Blog Entries

I recently had an OBE where I was already out of body- then I had the feeling that I wanted to leave that body, also- then I got out again- but I wonder if the third body come out of the physical body or the second body? they were both next to each other. Anyway- when I got out again I couldn't see but I knew that the second body was right next to me at the beginning, moving around a bit. But then the split mind effect (?) happened & I have no idea what happened to the second one from then on.

I remember that Monroe got out of the second body but I wonder if first- this is necessary to do it all if the time and second- is it ok to do this? Should I just stick to the second body, or do I get to choose?

Sometimes I get out to find out everything is solid to my touch (sometimes I can solve it with affirmations... But I think it could be psychological... ) and maybe the third body can solve this issue. And I remember you guys (people here) told me the RTZ gets to have solid objects in it.

Blog Entries

I read this quote so I HAD to write it down in here, it's so beautiful.
    "I hold that when a person dies,
    His soul returns again to earth;
    Arrayed in some new flesh disguise,
    Another mother gives him birth.
    With sturdier limbs and brighter brain
    The old soul takes the roads again."
    -John Masefield
    Last edited by dontco; 22nd November 2014 at 11:28 AM.