Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dontco's Journal (Spiritual Journey Into The Self)

Blog Entries

Re: Dontco's Journal (Spiritual Journey Into The Self)

Well something funny is happening lately so I thought I would write it down in here- it's winter now & it's cold so I sometimes put my hands over the heater. What happens really quickly is- I feel strong vibrations in my hands!
    I really wasn't sure why it was so I googled "heat causes vibrations" on google. Something that came up:

motion of atoms and molecules creates a form of energy called heat... stove causes the molecules in the pan to vibrate faster causing the pan to heat up...

So by body is materialistic, just like the pan and when the body is heating up, I can feel my materialistic body vibrating, because the molec. in my body are vibrating faster I thought it was pretty cool. I wonder how many people can feel that, too. If that's normal.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

I had an interesting one today: I had a dream where I was sitting on a sofa in my living room and suddenly a young, black haired man appeared in front of me. All of a sudden- he said- I'll give you a massage! and boy, he did. He flashed super quickly to my back and there he gave me possibly the best massage of my life. In about two seconds! I thought I had to wake up and had an alarm clock coming soon so I did- but apparently I woke up in the RTZ. There I tried to move the physical body but couldn't- the surprising part was- I got random quick massages at random parts of my body a couple of times. I barely had control over the astral body too- my legs went up a little and I had to put them down (no pulling sensation). I must say I am reluctant to get favors from random astral folks I don't know- I don't know why they're doing it (or was it my own mind?) but that's also very nice and I appreciate the gesture.
    So... That's odd. We'll see how this thing goes.
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha

Blog Entries

I had an OBE a few days ago where I gave permission to take me to wherever (had no ideas as to where to go. Recommendations would be awesome, though!). So I get to this big gathering place with loads of people- and suddenly I see in the sky a spaceship! Haha. Usually I would get really scared but this time I was really exited for some reason. I came closer & then the spaceship- which no longer looked like itself, but rather turned into a major sign landed. I remembered in another dream I had where someone said aliens want to land on earth- and sell gold for money- so they would have more power, etc. And so- the sign said "worth gold" (it was made of gold). I went next to a man who was apparently their salesman. I didn't want to get too close. I then woke up.
    Something else- I meditate more lately so I think I notice some improvement. Some weird sensations when going to sleep, etc.

Blog Entries

I find that interesting that once again I returned to my old work days for a couple of days- I never quite liked it there last year, but when I came back I had a lot of fun. I didn't like the people before- and now I do. I never thought of it as fun- and now I do.
    The only reasonable explanation is- it's not the job that has changed- and neither did the people I worked with. I changed. I think about the world and about the people around me differently. I love more. I enjoy more. I think it's safe to say I've grown and I enjoy the way the path is taking me. I'm very grateful for it all.
    To another subject- I think the challenges I have in OBEs and in life in general are made for me to grow and develop. We have to be able to pass some tests and go through the hard stuff so we could be better prepared for good things that are yet to come. We must not try the same solution over and over and expect to solve the difficult problem. We need to be able to change our thinking in order to change our world.
    Hope I gave you some thought material.
    dontco.

Blog Entries

I don't understand why when I'm trying to fall asleep I hear voices. This time just calling my name (asking, as if verifying it is me).

Blog Entries

Have you got any "ghostly friends"? I'm a bit of confused about the matter in subject. After (to summarize) being pulled out to lay in the air and hear mumbling from an unknown individual (had a thread about it) I've been having false awakenings after waking up from dreams alot. Today (this is usually the way it goes) I could barely move but I fought it so I moved then got paralysed again a couple of times. Usually I don't get the priveledge of moving that much in this situation. Then I was and I felt as if I almost fell of the bed! It felt as if... maybe there was something in the side of the bad that was pulling me down. I grabbed the bed as hard as I could, got back on it then imagined throwing arrows in front of the bed (where the alleged attacker is). Then I was back at the physical.
    After that, I was just lying on the bed after waking up. After a while, I thought I would try to go OOB. Managed to move the astral body. Knew someone was in front of me, so I gave out my hand. And what did I get in return? Someone put something on the bed. I couldn't see, everything was black. I felt it. It was quite a small hand. I tried to move it. No response. Then I felt something strange- the thumb of the hand. Something was wrong with it. It was facing the wrong direction! And the hand was lifeless. Shocked, I got back to the physical.

Blog Entries

Ok so my sister is talking about someone and it sounds important. I ask her- who are you talking about? Then she looks at me, and suddenly I know. I was sure of it but I couldn't say anything because why would I ask her if I already knew? These silly things happen to me sometimes, especially with family. Another example- I was reading a post where someone kept writing "ssshhh" all the time so I thought about that. Not a second later my (other) sister went "shhh shh" into a completely silent house. I wonder why that happens, how to strenghen it and how to weaken it. If it's even possible. Are there any books about it? I'm not even sure if that's a positive thing, at least for me.
    I'm sure many of you have these kind of experiences- and times when you made these things happen on purpose.
    I think things are changing for me lately... Taking a more of a non-physical direction. And maybe that's for the better but I'm a little confused. Things are a bit hazy. Like life is about to take some crazy turn and leave me hanging behind. Like this quote I love so much:
    "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference"
    -Robert Frost

PS- if someone is reading this and has some advice about how to shield your mind, I would love to hear your ideas! thanx I am only a beginner at this.

Last edited by dontco; 19th May 2015 at 08:36 PM.

Blog Entries

"Everything in Life is a gift; if it doesn't feel like a gift right now, you haven't reached the end yet" -Anita Moorjani
    These words inspired me, so I hoped to inspire those of you who are in need of inspiration. Why not dye your life with some colorful crayons if I can?

I feel that everything in our lives- even the hard stuff- they all have a purpose. And we came here to solve them. We wouldn't have come to earth to live an easy breezy life. WE wouldn't make any progress and it would just be pointless. Plus, the sun is always there, beneath the clouds, it will surely come at at some point! And in the meantime, we always have choclate, books, new experiences to have and great beauty in the world. Everything is beautiful, you just have to look at it with the right eye!
    I'm feeling more and more lately our mental state affects what we encounter in an OBE. I've had another OBE where I was *almost* pulled to the floor and I wasn't even aware I was out of the body. Maybe the floor symbolizes the lower astral? pointless to say I was rather down lately, you may have already guessed it. But it's getting better. If I would go through the next 3 months ok things will get back to normal and I will be fine.
    I'm keeping sunshine in my pockets for the bad days!
    -dontco.

Dontco, if you feel you are on a bit of a downer just now don't wait for any down days . You are good at making lists. Make a list of favourite things you like to do .Do at least one tomorrow. Think of friends that make you laugh. Contact them and have a good natter and laugh. Don't watch anything aggressive or strongly emotional before going to bed. You are absolutely right that the state of mind at the time can affect our night time experiences.Fill your day with as much pleasure as you can and see how it goes.
    Ps. A very late 'thank you' from a few days ago.

Blog Entries

Thank you, Susan! You are very kind and nice to help these are some great ways to cheer up. Very helpful! And a late you're welcome