Thread: life threatening black magic & possession

life threatening black magic & possession

I have severe brain damage, caused from a bad reaction to psychatric medication, that I was forced to take for years despite complaints. I am 20 years old girl and it ruined my reptilian brain, I can not feel ANY emotions . I got getting Stem Cell therapy for the brain damage last week. However, a black magician/telepath has been following me for 2 years now ruining my life, breaking down my immune system, ruining my healing, i have been through hell and I have no defenses because without emotions i am an empty vessel. i can't heal with all his dumping of negative energy, torture, sick spells, Do you know anyone who can help fight him, that is light and has the power to possess bodies for me so I can continue on my path to healing?

i don't know if this helps but this is my artwork [link removed as per rules] and i stopped making it after the brain damage happened... but maybe it will inspire someone to help me because i want to change the world world with it. thanks <3

If anyone wants to look at the artwork, please use the private message system.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 29th August 2014 at 06:59 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: life threatening black magic & possession

You actually do feel emotion which is why you're here. You feel fear, insecurity, and hopelessness.

You also have depression and paranoia because of the situation.

I have been in many situations similar to this.

Do you know if this person is a black magician/telepath?

You make the suggestion that the person is stronger than you and your own will. This implants the suggestion of a false sense of offense from the attacker which allows the suggestion to directly impact you. It's about your thoughts.

Instead, give yourself the good energy.

Focus on yourself and not the person you think is doing this to you. It only makes the suggestion stronger.