Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Frightening OBE

Blog Entries

Re: Frightening OBE

Dear IA56, I have seen your posts around the forum and- from reading them- I can see you are a very balanced and peaceful person- from the way you behave to others on the forum. I would say, first of all- that these are important qualities to those who practice spirituality and most people have to work very hard to get to a place where they can say they have these qualities. If you would like quotes- I could provide them too. Of course some would say the quotes don't necessarily prove your character- but I would say I'm a pretty good judge of character and I am rarely wrong- when I meet people face to face, anyway.
    Secondly- I remember when in one of your posts you wrote about the fact a "light" messenger told you about the birth of a relative- and this is a very rare thing and this doesn't happen to anyone- so I will assume that the person who has had this experience must surely be very spiritualy gifted.
    Thirdly- you always have insightful things to add to discussions that usually come from experience- and experience matters very much when it comes to spiritual development. Or at least the way I perceive spiritual development... But then again, you know yourself better than me, for sure, and you know the level of your own spiritual development better than myself, also, so perhaps I should not be giving you labels, you are right. Just wanted to give you a compliment, really :/
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Dear IA56, I have seen your posts around the forum and- from reading them- I can see you are a very balanced and peaceful person- from the way you behave to others on the forum. I would say, first of all- that these are important qualities to those who practice spirituality and most people have to work very hard to get to a place where they can say they have these qualities. If you would like quotes- I could provide them too. Of course some would say the quotes don't necessarily prove your character- but I would say I'm a pretty good judge of character and I am rarely wrong- when I meet people face to face, anyway.
    Secondly- I remember when in one of your posts you wrote about the fact a "light" messenger told you about the birth of a relative- and this is a very rare thing and this doesn't happen to anyone- so I will assume that the person who has had this experience must surely be very spiritualy gifted.
    Thirdly- you always have insightful things to add to discussions that usually come from experience- and experience matters very much when it comes to spiritual development. Or at least the way I perceive spiritual development... But then again, you know yourself better than me, for sure, and you know the level of your own spiritual development better than myself, also, so perhaps I should not be giving you labels, you are right. Just wanted to give you a compliment, really :/
    Thank you dear doncto,
    I did not want to make you sad, or upset, I just wanted to you to give more substanced answere, I do feel your warmth and loving personality.
    I have had a very long battle with authorities and I am so exhausted because of all negativity I have bean facing for a long time.
    Your positive approach was like so different so you did rock my ground, and I had to check out the deep meaning of your writing.
    Sorry if I did hurt you, it was not my intent.
    Thank you from my whole heart, and I send you much love.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Dear IA... Don't worry about it! it's all good. Hope your battle with authorities will get better, as you deserve the best (the better people will treat each other, the better the world will become).
    Namaste!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Dear IA... Don't worry about it! it's all good. Hope your battle with authorities will get better, as you deserve the best (the better people will treat each other, the better the world will become).
    Namaste!
    Thank you dear doncto
    Yes all will be good in the end
    But it can be tricky down the road before it get´s better
    I do not worry, but I do not like to make people sad or dissapointed if I can help....missunderstandings are so common and I with my bad communication skills ...huh...you see the wholness of me...
    I am happy to read your jokes here it does lighten up my mind a lot, thank´s all

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 9th September 2014 at 04:54 AM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce