Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Energy Work Journal

Re: Energy Work Journal

I am starting to think that turning my body, space inside my body and space around my body into white light might be too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Matti View Post
    I am starting to think that turning my body, space inside my body and space around my body into white light might be too much.
    Hi Matti,
    Can you explaine Little more what you mean by....be too much??

This White light, can you decribe it Little deeper....real White as milk, or silver White, or Mercury White...or like water or something els what can be seen as white??

Love
    ia

ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

The shades of white I am seeing are bright shining white, almost liquid milky white, white that is so bright there is electric blue in it, solid shining white and fog-like white. After some time some of these whites turn into different shades of gray or into other colors. Some parts of me stay shining white and others don’t. I’m not talking about my physical body here, but this complex body-field of stuff where there are dimensions where imagination operates and slightly colored voids emotions bring up. I can also see visually different levels of this second body and in some levels there is no shining white at all.

The problem is that I don’t see things clearly with my subtle sight, different parts turn into different whites and then change from there in different ways as times goes on and that I can’t keep everything white all the time. Also turning things white creates different feelings depending on what I am exactly doing. I can turn pretty much everything white light at the same time, but that takes great amount of effort and when that effort stops some parts stop being white.

I have been reading Aunt Clair’s posts and so when I was all shining white I reached up and found a white sword. It has two handed hilt, but the blade isn’t really all that long. At the moment I am only partially shining white and while I can see the sword above me, I can’t move it any more. I guess I’m not shining enough right now. So the question at the moment is where I should focus this ability to turn subtle formations into shining white light. Or maybe I should just fill things with white light and not necessarily change them.

Quote Originally Posted by Matti View Post
    The shades of white I am seeing are bright shining white, almost liquid milky white, white that is so bright there is electric blue in it, solid shining white and fog-like white. After some time some of these whites turn into different shades of gray or into other colors. Some parts of me stay shining white and others don’t. I’m not talking about my physical body here, but this complex body-field of stuff where there are dimensions where imagination operates and slightly colored voids emotions bring up. I can also see visually different levels of this second body and in some levels there is no shining white at all.

The problem is that I don’t see things clearly with my subtle sight, different parts turn into different whites and then change from there in different ways as times goes on and that I can’t keep everything white all the time. Also turning things white creates different feelings depending on what I am exactly doing. I can turn pretty much everything white light at the same time, but that takes great amount of effort and when that effort stops some parts stop being white.

I have been reading Aunt Clair’s posts and so when I was all shining white I reached up and found a white sword. It has two handed hilt, but the blade isn’t really all that long. At the moment I am only partially shining white and while I can see the sword above me, I can’t move it any more. I guess I’m not shining enough right now. So the question at the moment is where I should focus this ability to turn subtle formations into shining white light. Or maybe I should just fill things with white light and not necessarily change them.
    Thank you Matti for your answer.

The spontan reaction that invades me is....when you reach a body of your, subtle energy body, with this body you feel, with total body so to speak (you do not have Eyes you see with, it is like with all what you are a consiusness)...and the light I am talking about is total different you see. I do not have any name or lable to tell you because I
    do not know how to decribe it, but it is not at all milky so to speak, it is Bright ...like if you have a silver plate and sun- light is shining on it reflects out, that brighten light what comes out of that but still it is not right but more near then a milky white light....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In the end it’s quite simple. I just fill my painful emotions with white light. That’s it.