Thread: How do YOU get to the "Astral Proper"?

Blog Entries

Wink How do YOU get to the "Astral Proper"?

Hey, I've got another question for you (surprise, surprise). Been thinking about that for a long time now- how do you get to the "astral proper"?

Because the last time I tried, I ended up asking a guy and a girl in my OBE- "are we in the astral proper?" and I'm guessing one of them said no because my next question was "excuse me, but can you please tell me how to get there?" and then the girl mumbled something uncomprehensible which I couldn't understand (because I was "talking to myself" and I myself didn't know the answer) then I asked her to repeat and the only thing I thought I heard was a number so I thought it was a bus line and she confirmed it enthusiastically and told me she's go with me (haha).

So rather then asking my dream characters- who are awesome but still- I'd rather ask someone solid and real like you guys! So I'd be very grateful if you could please tell me how do YOU get to the astral proper, or the area populated by real people (or not just people) and not just dream characters. And BTW- if you have different techniques, please write down the ones you know if they weren't written here because probably one method doesn't work for all and I'd rather try more than one to find the method that works.
    Thanx!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

Re: How do YOU get to the "Astral Proper"?

You get to the astral proper by first-intending to go there, and then moving fast and waiting for a shift in perception, or a (visual) indication that you have left the 'personal' part of the astral.
    Robert shares a technique in which you simply fly up and forward until you're in space- and then look behind you, and you may see an astral plane. Or if you end up in a starry space, pick a star and direct yourself there- and you'll find yourself in an astral scape.
    You still have to realize that in the astral 'proper' you may still encounter self-aspects- but if you look around you might see someone who stands out, not in appearance, but in a kind of a 'knowing' attitude. You will recognize intelligence.
    There are other ways to recognize areas that are collectively created. If they seem archetypal, more than likely they're collectively created.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Thanx CFT! you're sooooo nice and patient . I will surely test it when I'll get the chance. I've got another question for you, though- I wonder if what I'm going through lately is normal, because I don't meditate that much- it happened 3 times already- I relaxed the body, then tried to float out- which is what I do a lot of times- and got the feeling of floating, perhaps even sense of seperation- but I still sensed the body and controlled my breath. I sensed the body was floating up and left... My eyelids were really twitching, I felt my third eye a bit and still saw black and sometimes white. Then after that- just the regular blackness.

I wonder if this is normal... Should I just continue on meditating after this happens? Why can't I seperate? Is it possible I'm experiencing what the body senses while the astral double is gone? Maybe I should just do more energy work? thanx for all of your help it's highly appreciated.
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha

Blog Entries

Bilocation or your conscious awareness stayed behind. Both happen, it's annoying, and if you can deepen that trance before doing the exit you may be able to get to the exit after the sensory disconnect sets in, to make the 'relocation' of your consciousness easier.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Thanx, CFT