Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: why does raw food raise your vibration

Re: why does raw food raise your vibration

Vegan vampirism.. How to be one

Best is raw. WHy because it's filled with higher vibrational life force. While the plant dies in your stomach it releases life force before it dies fully. Note cells of the plant are still alive when goes into your stomach and is mashed by your teeth grinders. The life force becomes trapped within your stomach inside your inner space. It attaches to your chakra body, energy field. I once wanted to call myself a raw vegan vampire. Because I feed of it, for example just like being a blood vampire.

How to be a holy vampire

the other way to feed is asking god for your daily bread (daily light). Which saturates the cells with light and your energy field. But you've got to play your part for example doing the lord prayer half an hour each day for years. And I am rewarded with light every time I drink spring water it's blessed filled with light. I am saturated in light. Which is another form of feeding

this is relevant to this subject because consuming water spiked with allot of light. Drinking is part of respiration and part of veganism - subject - thread

copyright aka astral practitioner

Big mistake I did. Being a cheese a holic most my life, especially strong these past 5-6 years

http://saintandrewstwinflame.com/eat...piritual-body/

My commen sense tells me this is real. Cheese lowers you vibration because the cows are injected with sexual hormones and other nasties. Milk is similair to cheese. Just posting here as a warning for people who want to raise frequency

I personally believe a vegan diet is very ascending and raw vegan even more ascending.i am not ready for raw veganism at this time. i've kinda tried before and did feel an affect but it felt like too much,like something i wasn't ready for if that makes sense. i'm somewhat new to veganism so i think that's enough for me right now.

Blog Entries

More food for thought.

http://www.oxygenhealth.com/six.html

Still more food for thought:

http://www.traceminerals.com/trace-m...ionic-minerals
    ----
    What Are Trace Minerals?

You may collect silver coins, wear a platinum ring, or have a gold filling. You’ve likely sipped tea poured from a copper kettle, eaten a cookie from a fancy tin container, or traveled on an airplane made of titanium. But did you know that these elements and many others—in very small, balanced trace amounts—are critical to your health? Although trace minerals are no longer as plentiful in the foods you eat, they exist plentifully in their proper proportions in the mineral-rich waters of the earth’s oceans and seas.
    The Stripping of Mother Earth

Traditionally, eating fresh grains, fruits, and vegetables grown in nutrient-rich soil has been the primary supply for a full spectrum of ionic minerals.
    Unfortunately in today’s world, naturally occurring, nutrient-rich soil is becoming increasingly rare. Eons of vegetation growth and aggressive modern farming techniques have brought many of the earth’s minerals to the surface where they have been washed away.
    Synthesized fertilizers are routinely applied to farms and fields where minerals have been depleted. But man-made fertilizers provide only enough mineral substance to support basic plant life. Numerous trace minerals essential to human life don’t get replenished.

Some more from Ed McCabe's site

http://www.oxygenhealth.com/ed_on_lifeforce.html

--
    Societal uses of inferior power generation systems that do not emulate Nature but oppose it are physically and energetically polluting our bodies and our environment. Our bodies are bio-electric consciousness maintainers and generators. They have absorbed these environmental toxins for years and are in turn also being influenced by these intruders that combine with our own ego energy to generate our own spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical toxins. Naturally these toxins eat away at our consciousness by absorbing and draining bio-electrical charges - in turn lowering our vibratory rates and draining our physical energy and our happiness.

For years I have taught that correctly applied safe Active Oxygen Therapies burn (oxidize) physical toxins out of us. In fact, it is the only way our bodies can remove toxins. What we do not realize is that all physical items have atomic, crystalline, and energetic structures that also carry the vibratory rates of their creators. If you spend your life eating, breathing, and drinking unnatural substances created by anti-natural centrifugal-spin machinery in a polluted environment run by greed motivated selfish people you will absorb not only the physical toxins, but each toxin's vibratory signature.
    ----

To put in my own two cents, every 'thing' living, dead, alive, cooked or other is made up of 'information'.
    When we eat food that has its natural bio-pattern from nature, that is, the information is 'ordered' or has 'structure' tends to be assimilated more easily by our bodies. Food that has undergone mass production, bleached, devoid of nutrients etc generally has a less intelligent energetic structure, you could say that the structure of processed foods is chaotic, where natural foods are more ordered.

Raw foods (vegetables, fruits, dairy, meat, other) have more water in them than cooked foods. Water and oxygen are two critical factors for any human being to be in a state of 'good' health, you could say that water and oxygen are far more important for physical survival and physical health / well being than any sort of food also, given that we can go perhaps days without water, or moments without air (not including Superman or Yogis).

Pure Water and Oxygen are also two of the most important factors for a body to be able to clean itself properly, followed by various materials to rebuild itself such amino acids, essential fats, minerals, vitamins, trace minerals etc.

I would say that by and large fresh fruit and vegetables contain less pollution (though not always) than most other foods, contain more water, hence more non-chaotic structure than many other foods. They are generally easy to digest and break down, do less energy is used compared to more concentrated foods.

All the water we drink, or from food has a crystalline structure, that has been shown to be affected by conscious intention in the studies of Dr Masaru Emoto.

Given the results of his studies, it makes sense to eat the cleanest, most pollution free oxygen, water and food we take into our bodies (regardless of what that food is) and to bless our food and water with conscious intention (specifically Gratitude, rather than the more vague idea of Love).

http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/water-crystal.html

The best food I have ever had came from a bloke in my old neighborhood who had an organic vegetable garden that he regularly fed with rock dust (minerals) the rockmelons from there - grown in WA - were better than any I have ever eaten in QLD.

He loved what he did, it was a large garden, and he sold a certain amount of his food to restaurants. We used to have long conversations where he would talk about astral travel and other topics, anyway he would give me food all the time, the rockmelons, tomatoes, chilies and corn were some of the best food I had ever had. The only hands (minds) that ever touched the food were his (who loved what he did) and mine, and I was always grateful for the food (gratitude).

Regular supermarket food is no comparison to organically grown food, it's an entirely different category of food imo.

For anyone looking to include more raw foods, fruits and vegetables etc in their diet I recommend Mt Best Cookbook by Melbourne Scientist (and explorer of the physics of consciousness) Tom Chalko. It is in print, and digital, and free at the link below. I gave a donation as I found the book very useful.

http://bioresonant.com/bookshop.html

http://bioresonant.com/freebooks.html

His book also "The Joy of Perfect Health" is one of the best books I have ever read on Fasting, written from his actual experiences and results, very practical.
    Last edited by John Sorensen; 1st November 2014 at 07:55 AM.
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

Hi John and all.

How would a Daily raw food diet look like, to be sure you get all the minerals and vitamins and stuff that you do not start to develop mal nutrition??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Though I do not adhere to a raw foods diet I attempt a well rounded organic garden yearly, make my own compost and soil dressings, plant a lot of vegetable color variety, heavy on superfood veggies like kale, and healing herbs, several bean varieties, and using canning/pickling techniques that support good digestive health - and grow sprouts through the winter. I suppliment with a good multivitamin, and use coconut oil, olive oil and butter in cooking.

Google nutritional content of foods you are interested in.... I highly recommend organic anything.

2 cents ; )

One thing I have learned the hard way - the more I practiced energy work and sought spirit, the more sensitive I became to toxins. Now I have to be very careful. Spirit hasn't tolerated cigarettes, alcohol beyond 2 - 3 glasses of wine at a time (lol) and many medications.

Buttercup... Before you make choices about specific diets be sure to investigate fully the possible outcomes. I have known many actual pagans in my practice. I am a practicing Homeopathic, Naturopathic, neuromuscular, acupuncture, Dr. have been in practice for over 20 years, while at the health club I belong to I was sitting in a Jacuzzi winding down after a very difficult work out, sitting directly across me were two individuals that I had engaged in conversation with. We got into the discussion pertaining to specific diets and they informed me they were both strict vagrants. As the conversation went on I found out their ages, the girl being 42 had all the appearance in her face and body features of being well into her 70s, her husband being 45 appeared to be in his 80s. Their ages did not correspond to their actual appearance, many other vagrants I have in my practice have exactly the same problem.

The human body has an innate need for different enzymes that can only be found in " Turkey, Fish, Chicken " these enzymes cannot and of never been reproduced in any laboratory to this very day they are what keeps the cells in the skin pliable and keeps the aging process in check no makeups or body oils made from laboratories can do the same things that these enzymes actually do. Applying oils to the skin only blocks the skins way of being able to breathe through the pores.

Do research on any diet you are considering. For on some of them the resulting effects are "IRREVERSIBLE !"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    If anyone does google cymatics, please note that the sand like material, oil or water used in the process do not create the vibrations - they respond to it - or carry vibration. Now - think about energy movement in the human body. If you've actually experienced energy movement you would realize having eaten broccoli vs steak makes no difference.
    i am processing animal beings as food again at the moment.... it's a real issue for me... tears me apart... all the time....

Eating Broccoli or steak makes no difference.... how can that be correct ?

Broccoli is broccoli ... and steak is steak (or dead cow, as i like to call it, being extreme i could even call it murdered cow)

i have experienced energy movement & i have experienced eating small amounts of 'dead cow' back in 2011 when i was pack eating with my dogs & my Tod-dog was dying........... eating steak made a huge subtle energetic difference in me & 'threw' me into much processing symptoms....

So i would have to disagree...
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

I would think the difference for you has to do with the emotional associations with eating meat, arising out of your values and beliefs. Its not in the nature of the meat. The energetic response is in the nature of the emotional content connected to an idea.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast