Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: why does raw food raise your vibration

Blog Entries

Re: why does raw food raise your vibration

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    I would think the difference for you has to do with the emotional associations with eating meat, arising out of your values and beliefs. Its not in the nature of the meat. The energetic response is in the nature of the emotional content connected to an idea.
    Hi DreamWeaver, thanks for replying...

Ah, i get what your saying & do see what you mean... ie. the set up here is for us to eat each other, you are right on with it being emotional for myself...

Now as i did mention earlier in this thread, i remember hearing knowledge (from Dr. John Whitman Ray, i had thought ? ? ) that dying flesh bodies have a physiological mechanism of decay built with in them, which begins immediatly on 'death' & i also thought (is this a myth one ? ?) that if you are going to eat 'dead flesh bodies' then one should consume it immediatly on death, eat raw & eat every last bit of it

i have Dr. John Whitman rays video course, if i ever have the luxury of watching them again (we have no videoplayer!) then i will most certainly get back here & share what John says ..... till then 'peaceful eating to us ALL' xxx
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    dying flesh bodies have a physiological mechanism of decay built with in them, which begins immediatly on 'death'
    Decay is caused primarily by bacteria and is accelerated by conditions such as heat (which allows the bacteria to grow much faster). If you put flesh in a freezer (or the antarctic or something), it doesn't decay, or, at least, it decays at a tremendously decelerated rate. There are examples of frozen bodies from thousands of years ago, which show little decay at all. So, no, there is no "mechanism" within the actual flesh body. It's the environment that causes the decay.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Decay is caused primarily by bacteria and is accelerated by conditions such as heat (which allows the bacteria to grow much faster). If you put flesh in a freezer (or the antarctic or something), it doesn't decay, or, at least, it decays at a tremendously decelerated rate. There are examples of frozen bodies from thousands of years ago, which show little decay at all. So, no, there is no "mechanism" within the actual flesh body. It's the environment that causes the decay.
    Yeah, i'm using the wrong words, i'm trying to 'wing it' because i don't hold the accurate information we were given... but there's something i'm sure
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

No worries.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

The downside to raising vibration is you need to work on your stuff. It's not that easy peasy

When you raise your vibration things come to the surface for healing

This is a long term commitment or process

This is what robert bruce doesn't mention talking about the subject

raising vibration threw raw food diet

because more then 10.000 angels healing me currently on all levels I have the opperutnity to align myself to a heaven vibration by connecting to high vibration angel oracle cards

Blog Entries

Actually Robert does mention this in many of his works. I just heard him mention this in the Raising Kundalini series, and I'm pretty sure he has gone over this here and there.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sorry my bad
    I cant believe i didn't know that
    I was completely unaware of that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3