what an amazing day,it just keeps getting better and better.
-that i shifted realities. it was so amazing.idk what happened besides i kept doing the spiritual work and was doing very well but still had the slight i need to maintain feeling. i kept getting third eye chakra forehead sensations.i did some incense with singing bowls music remembering how that always makes the incense even more powerful and that really really made a difference.it was after that,that my forehead was going nuts for the whole night. i listened to some crown chakra audios and now,it's finally hit me the importance of these! i used to think for awhile now that once you get to third eye,that is fine,it is key for manifesting and insights,but omg the crown delves you even deeper and links to reality shifting. from here,all these crazy connecting insights came to me and going into "advanced loa." i noticed a glitch in the matrix type thing happen,my mind felt extremely smooth,and clear,like nothing could shake it,no doubts could enter,and i just felt different...like i entered a different reality. like,i just felt so certain of it.i've had these feelings before but before i believed in parallel realities thought it just meant my manifestation was done,though i also felt like something was different,and i didn't have to do anything more,it felt like i entered a different reality though i couldn't pin the words for that feeling. and then in fall,when i'd have these feelings and did believe in reality shifting and understood it,i just thought it had to do with randomness or a specific style of meditating.i never thought of it relating to the crown which now i do. on top of that,all these clicks came to me about previous paradoxes some speak of that makes sense such as in a way,if you ever want to manifest something,the things that seem "impossible" especially if you believe in objective reality,freewill,etc,etc then you just have to think of the concept as reality shifting since that can't possibly interfere with either of those concepts and we are shifting realities constantly,really! even when we don't know it,and often when we manifest,or the bigger manifestations,we are reality shifting. last night,i felt more affirmed then ever of subjective reality,and that we can have ANYTHING we desire via the loa. heck,even the things happen for a reason concept started to get shucked out the window,though this was inspired by a vlogger i watched who teaches loa. i even reflected for a moment on my favorite belief serendipity and how it's 100% real....but not at all real for someone like my best friend for example,so who is right? We BOTH ARE.The universe knows I love serendipity and living my life in that fashion and how much it excites and soothes me but it does nothing for my best friend. Serendipity is only real,because i chose it as as belief system. EVERYTHING is a belief system,loa is the underlying basic truth,and there are no exceptions. The reality shifting concept has been something i learned of this last late summer,and has been a fundamental aspect of my spiritual evolution. It is so key to inner peace and evolving past loa limitations. I don't know what happened,because i felt pretty damn good and just kept doing the work,and whoa ever since,yes,i shifted realtiies. my mind feels so wonderfully clear,and all that i worried about a few days ago,and this past month is freaking gone! i just know my manifestations are done,too. I will never underestimate the crown chakra again,that took me over the edge.i so appreciate all these insights,feeling empowered again,crown chakra music,crystal and tibetan singing bowls music,and powerful incense,gltiches in the matrix,and that feeling that it's done and you no longer need to do anymore work and just how amazingly clear my mind feels. wow.it's such a high.
-my headhpones
-vegan dark chocolate with cherries,and honestly,how spiritual chocolate it is. it really is.i started to feel inkling of this,and feel it even more. the funny thing is,when you get really activated in your upper chakras(third eye and crown,that is),you start to seem spacey,crazy and out there. i notice this with certain very advanced loa teachers and other spiritual people,and feel this in myself when i'm really high vibrating,but i love it. you can just tell there's a lot of energy going on in their crown chakra.
-coffee
-how freaking sunny it is today. love it
-going with the flow
-how much work business partner got done today and showed me. wow.
-texting with l last night.
-all the deep cleaning i did with bedroom last night,and throwing things out. wow. it really cleared some energy
-sleep. i slept a lot though for some reason. but,it was good sleep,deep sleep.
-being slender. and having hardly any body flaws. of course,when i'm high vibrating,and just cleared energy,ALWAYS,always my body looks better,and more attractive
-yoga shorts
-how happy,high,and excited i feel today! i love it.
-skin being tanner then it used to be for example one year ago today
-crown chakra. i appreciate this so much
-happy animal stories
-being affirmed in spiritual truths,even if some sound crazy,and i can't share them with anyone,except best friend.i love gping deeper down the rabbit hole,and when i get super,super happy,and crown chakra is getting some energy,freaking ridiculous manifestations happen that again are surreal,dream,like and like i shifted realities(never used this term back then when it'd happen but it's the same feeling now i have so i accredit to the same thing). yes,yes,i will never underestimate the crown again. can go so much higher then third eye feelings!
-the feeling freaking awesome things are about to happen!
-that i don't worry about protein anymore like i used to and still get enough unlike last summer
-lavender oil
-how just a few days of throwing out stupid tarot in the trash and i'm already quickly back to myself,the true me,and true reality of how things work.
-feeling patient,in the flow,yet willing to be spontaneous
-happy animal stories
-being kind hearted
-that i can just let my mind be now,without trying too hard to control or worrying about it going out of control. seriosuly,chakra work is so key to controlling the "monkey mind."
-meditation
-feeling like i want to dance,because all is well and life is back to normal,but going to get better