-tofu
-coffee
-getting internet hooked up today in new place
-getting asked out today by guy who installed internet. it was very awkward and made me feel a little weird. I was groggy-faced,messy hair,and in oversized 80's videogame t-shirt and workout capris and didn't expect it all but it was flattering that even like that to get hit on and asked out. my looks have really been improving since the healing work i started in june. and,it was also interesting because before bed i said to the universe to align me with either someone in the past,or someone new that is just right for me as a interest,and then this happens randomly. i don't have an interest in this person,it just made me wonder if that was the universe getting to work.
-randomly just now seeing J in my recommended people to connect with on linked in list. very weird as we've never emailed so it couldn't be because of email contacts. though,i do have two of his linkedin friends in my list so perhaps that is why,or he viewed my profile. not sure. just seemed an odd little serendipity,perhaps.
-how cute the cat is. how he comes up to me when someone is over as if to ask if everything is ok,and other cute things he does
-how beautiful i have become lately
-how amazing my body is becoming. the body flaws are disappearing. the inner work and then being led to my special green shake concoction has been working wonders...and i even haven't worked out much at all in the last two days besides and had a spoonful of cake frosting last night which is usually a food i need to monitor i have.
-my creativity
-colors
-sportsbras
-feeling feminine and attractive
-getting more cleared out in the place and a path starting to show in the room that is a mess
-how amazingly hard and strong and beautiful my teeth are
-inspiration and ideas
-an amazing journaling session last night before bed that ended up taking about 10 pages! I can be quite the writer.
-feeling clean
-water
-vegan food and a clean diet
-meditating today for the first time since moving. felt so good to "exercise" my spirit.
-weather being more mild today
-feeling in relatively good mood today
-ideas and a bit of a path for what's to come for me
-simplifying
-finding more stuff to feel more settled in place such as my headphones,and the shampoo and conditioner.
-hope
-positive knowing
-feeling empowered in my reality
-feeling feminine
-sleep
-calmness
-slowing down and staying in the moment
-feeling trusting of life
-abundance
-positive news articles i came across today
-feeling powerful
-remembering miracles
-mercy
-knowing who i want to be and becoming more and more in alignment and trust in who i want to become,and that i am it,and becoming it more
-goals