-doing some driving today,and after crying it all out once feeling overwhelmed,ending up driving better afterwards
-being given more money,and more money put on my card
-getting more stuff moved out
-sleep
-great weather today and how great the sun felt
-feeling like i'm really close to getting the driver's liscense.i go back and forth between feeling like i'm so close to getting it,and like i'll never be able to drive
-how beautiful the city is
-music
-meditation
-inspired ideas that come during meditation
-another job offer for primary career which is nice,since other thing getting postponed again really made me feel awful
-my determination
-last night after best friend took stuff out while i was gone,and how heartbreaking that was..he even left the damn closet light on...seeing how exactly pretty much all or most of what he took was exactly what i had kept checking for to see if it was still there whenever i'd come back the last weeks,so again,loa at work,also because yesterday was the one day i stopped thinking if best friend would come to apartment or not while i was gone,too
-getting a response to one of the jobs for the work i used to do last night.very exciting!
-adding a couple new intentions to my written list i wrote out about a month ago,and seeing how quite a few of them did manifest already
-getting some driving studying done online tonight
-getting more garbage taken out