-last night at the end finding the little positive little by little and raising up the emotional guidance scale clearing my perceptions of things,healing them a little and feeling better. thank god,i felt like i wanted to die yesterday.
-deciding to text D because a friend kept saying things driving me crazy and making me think i don't want to lose him and feeling turned on by D so i did
-making my first fake check in last night so it would look less odd that i texted D at that hour and he'd assume it was because i was out.
-deciding to then text D telling him how i feel and communicate that
-grape juice
-feeling spoiled today with people feeling bad for me when i dropped the pie i made and getting a heater brought to me when my heat was broke and no one came to fix it and getting a gas station apple pie brought to me since my pie fell.i didn't need the heater or the other pie. but i'm thankful for it.
-my cleavage
-feeling soft,feminine,and for some weird reason since last night,very maternal which has been weirding me out
-craving surrendering
-opening myself up more to my sexual desires and feeling sexy
-a vegan thanksgiving meal
-soft,sweet love music
-D deciding to text me a pic of him and his family at thanksgiving today for some reason after being short with me when i told him how i feel and not getting the hint
-positive tarot readings,though i should really cut out reading them
-a meetup i can go to this weekend,or meetup with D. i'm conflicted still.
-being tan
-my desires
-dreaming more
-memories
-feelings and letting myself cry
-meditation
-solutions
-taking it easy today
-feeling better today despite how emotional i felt,and a little crazy,it felt better then yesterday's feeling of wanting to die
-blogging
-for some reason D telling me today he's thankful he got to know me this way.i think he's just taking the whole thanksgiving thing a little too seriously
-rest and laying down
-my childish side
-the quiet
-makeup
-my hair being done and styled
-having two skinny days in a row
-beauty
-feeling peaceful somehow now all of a sudden