-going tanning today
-being fearless enough to ask questions to get the experience i desire
-realizing A loves me and how much it touched me to think of that last big sign i got from him and finding an article to get more info about what it meant,that thing he had said.and how it made me feel and how profound it just changed me
-water
-heat
-a new pic for my personal tumblr blog.i love how i always keep my profile pic somewhat anonymous and mysterious looking to fit the feel of the blog
-being sexy
-being around and knowing other sexy people
-living a sexy life
-getting the dishes done
-science
-quantum physics
-seeing how i changed for A and keep doing so and he keeps changing for me and how it makes my heart sing this dance of entanglement
-my sensitivity
-serendipity
-hot tea
-french toast sticks and coffee for breakfast. delicious
-finding a vegan cafe i want to go to this week. it's a little further,the next neighbhorhood over,but i really want to try some vegan pastries
-the mystery of life and how we all change and grow and the interconnectedness of it.i just feel such a oneness lately
-not needing to rush
-D texting me today a short text basically a shy way of saying what's going on with me. lol. which gave me more courage to go through with my plan that i executed about an hour ago of sending my next wacky vengeance text that was very hilarious.i cracked up laughing thinking of it last night and sending it an hour ago
-feeling and knowing there's someone out there who has a crush on you. it's very validating
-fashion and style
-thinking i may even contact A for a work reason since i would love to do that,too anyways and have wanted to
-just feeling more fearless lately
-calming myself down when getting fearful again earlier about things
-inspiration around me
-feeling young
-my coat
-tights
-happy animal stories that make me feel good
-reading about interesting people online that gives me new ways of looking at things and affirmation
-meditation
-healing
-the universe
-pondering
-all the cool talent all around me
-the internet
-all the amazing things i come to realize about A
-sweaters
-getting a little work done today and making some decisons
-amazing possibilities for work project that will look amazing and high end
-my best friend
-how great my feet feel since taking a break from the cardio workout i had been doing since august. change and breaks are good.
-beauty
-being a woman
-the joy of femininity
-understanding people
-ideas
-evolution