-finally knowing how to make great tasting vegan pizzas
-getting more stuff moved into new place and getting more grounded into the new place and letting go of the old place
-rituals
-hairclips
-inspiring people and inspiring vlogs that really help me and inspire me and resonate with me
-my hair
-my face
-going for a nice little drive tonight and how beautiful the sky was
-my body
-feeling a shift in psychic energy from E which is odd and having a dream with him in it this morning.so odd. i feel reminded that perhaps,yes we should let go and not be obsessive,but that it's ok and maybe should even be encouraged to embrace the mysterious connections we have with one another and the unspoken aspects and to go ahead and ponder the odd things and tune in a little. it just seems natural.
-and on the above note,a friends mom who has psychic dreams sometimes that come true told my friend she dreamt of me having hard times(inner struggles) and asked him if i was doing ok. and,i had been having hard times,so that was interesting and very random..as i don't think of her at all. it showed me how connected we all are.
-money now being even more secure instead of having to wait for security deposit,since it came early in a sense
-being easy on myself
-summertime style
-how excited i am for trip later in the year
-milder weather today
-colors
-having time for a workout before bed
-how nice and welcoming new neighbors seem and how much of a community the area seems,and safer
-all the money that will saved from living in this new place
-the feeling something amazing is near
-style and fashion and cool clothes
-the shift in psychic energy with E i feel. it's actually kind of interesting
-being child like
-all the dejavu lately
-signs
-feeling that amazing feeling that of divine timing ,it's so weird things i said i'd do at so and so time,and now it's almost so and so time and i feel almost ready for it,for the first time and closer to it,and like it'd be easy whereas before it seemed like it'd take a lot to do. it's so bizarre and interesting.
-my beauty
-acceptance
-no longer believing in regret anymore
-feeling the shift while moving that i'm moving through the hectic and that things are shifting into a new phase and out of the hectic
-how amazingly surreal and storybook like life feels,i'm constantly in awe of moments that feel like i'm in a storybook on a daily basis
-having a photographic eye
-how healthy my teeth are
-my book i gotand all the little cool drawings in it and profound statements i've taken pics of
-how easier and easier it's feeling to live in pronoia and surrender.i used to do this,on a temporary basis but now it's becoming more like a natural and consistent way of being. i love it
-calmness
-getting a really cool picture of the cat today that is so funny looking and eerie with how his eyes look and the way he's posed hanging out behind a frame
-expansion
-how natural and great everything feels now. no more pining for this/that or being indecisive about this/that.
-how hard my nails are
-hearing best friend talk about crazy desires he wants to possibly do. it's unlike him to be that way so it makes me happy to hear him desire.