-my green flowers
-getting to stay at apartment again tonight so starting this week my goal is to stay there 4 nights a week
-heat
-feeling calmer with some things
-the book i've been reading getting more interesting
-heart calming down
-after thinking about something with E last night wondering about something I kind of got my answer after seeing him post something on social media. Part of me was conceited and wondered if i played a part in this after all i was a main part of his birthday party for two years in a row first by being something that made it a good one for him and then by being something that made it bad and after our kiss in spring maybe and us not speaking maybe he didn't want to deal with the question of should he invite me or not this year,it's kind of weird because he also didnt go to a festival this summer which is where we met too although he was busy but even still it is kind of funny how that works but gives me peace. i'd rather him not go,or not have a party then to have a party and not invite me or to have a party and invite me but i cant go after us not speaking all this time. then again,this is all conceited too how could i play that big of a role in someone's decison about this. it is just kind of interesting is all. plus,he may still be having something before the thing i seen today happens,just having it early. all i know is i was depressed after seeing this and hurt but it motivated me to get my life back on track and get over what's been wrong with me because everyone is living their life and moving forward and creating adventures and here i am feeling like my life has been hell since spring. i know with all my heart,i will get a major payback from the universe of major blessings once all this phase of my life is done.i am setting strong intentions of my life blossoming. every weak part of my life will get strong,and many happy things will manifest.
-apple fritter donut. so good and seasonal
-how pretty the area i live in looks
-my apartment and how nice it is and how great the lighting is
-roommate cleaning up so much.i feel bad but it's their personality to do a lot
-getting a key to my apartment today
-that starting tomo,best friend no longer teaches at that one place on monday evenings which brings us closer to goals
-wearing my new shirt i got in september that i never got a chance to wear yet because of all the back and forth stress even though it's a dressier shirt i felt it's be good for morale to wear it today to boost my mood
-having thoughts that are more pronoiac
-beauty
-how pretty the winter weather looks,though it's so bizarre how cold and snowy it suddenly got
-getting good sleep today
-getting some work things done today which felt nice.
-editing best friend's cover letter to help them
-my creativity
-just having a new apartment,new zipcode,etc and how nice that is
-colors
-peaceful things
-my computer
-comfort
-gratitude
-inspiration