-that i don't care about d and his games now. he texted me then ignores then i text later and he doesnt reply right away(unlike him) and is short with me then responds again in the morning super short and quite frankly kind of rude! first time he's done this. thought we were almost closer again then he does this. day is not over,maybe he'll surprise me.
-friend to chat with after finding out heart breaking news about last guy i was in love with that made me feel very weird
-news about last guy i was in love with affirming many things for me and utilizing the pain as inspiration
-vodka. it was needed last night
-my porch
-food to nourish me
-feeling good after hangover passed
-feelings
-best friend being patient with me knowing how hurt i was. how he's just much more patient with me this year,then ever before. it's odd and i almost wish we wasn't
-the stories in our lives
-finding again more proof d is acting nutty because he's not over his ex. he posted about her again today on one of his social networks
-comfort
-being told i can do things,too
-sweaters
-that it was beautiful out today,even though i missed it since by the time i spent some time outside it was chilly
-night skies
-the weirdness of life because it's very telling at times
-my desires and even my longing
-being positive all things considered
-deciding to stay really dedicated to fitness and not slacking on protein drinks anymore
-knowing things can turn around at any time
-mystery