-this new coffee flavor from the brand i get at the grocery store. this one is cafe latte and is my new favorite. so good. very sweet and light flavor.
-the air filter in my living room
-getting in an appointment to spa at the last minute for tomorrow. being open and calm really made a difference. last time,my mood was anxious and i was set on certain dates,but this time felt nonchalant and was aiming for more far off in the future dates and was more open. boosted my mood to get that appointment made
-soda after a night of drinking. my hangover remedy.
-these purple funky print pants i love. so comfortable.
-the sun shining today
-my style
-how great i am at curating
-the freedom losing as much as i have has given me
-sleep
-going out last night and how great it was to get out,even if i didn't really click with most of the girls. i know it's part of the process of finding the right people,is to get out there and try.
-free bottle service
-my best friend and all he does for me
-the cat and how cute he is
-being calmer about things
-finding a bigger sharpener for my favorite makeup product that needed to be sharpened to be used last night
-heels
-doing things to nourish my soul and energy
-the beautiful,big city i live in and how great downtown looks at night
-being easy and loving and merciful to myself
-a acquantaince to text about things to
-feeling that very slight almost sense of aliveness last night
-inspiration
-knowing my likes and things i'm drawn to and that make me happy
-that things are getting done and to just be patient and know all is well and unfolding perfectly
-my beliefs shifting to ones that are more me even if they are spiritually "imperfect." Such as embracing my dark side and that there is a part of me that likes revenge. The book i've been reading has been inspiring me to look at my unconscious desires and my dark side. I am not saying the revenge is my unconscious desire,but my dark side. Perhaps,if we embraced that,instead of repressing it,we'd be happier since we live our lives as stories anyways and aren't meant to be perfect but to learn and evolve. This has been a great aid,allowing myself to have my little veangeful desires without feeling guilty or like i'm being petty. it just feels so much more real! perhaps,it actually is unconscious too since i do tend to do certain things and have little thoughts i'd repressed now that i think about it,that are slightly spiteful. idk,maybe accepting this part of ourselves even tames the desire and brings more peace. i mean,we are all seeking validation,and so acting like we don't want validation at least a little bit seems repressed.and so when we uncover that part of the reasons we do this or that is partially fueled by spite which is fueled by a desire for validation,we are being real,which only brings us more peace and healing.
-