-being beautiful
-the cat being here and how happy he makes me
-manifesting a miracle last night. A liked my new pic i posted. he never does that and it was definitely something my mind would've considered a miracle. i felt so excited and that said so much to me.i set the intention for a miracle and got it. miracles are always an individual thing,one thing to someone else may not be the same to another but this was definitely a weird and interesting occurence and seems to have also came about from major limiting belief clearing i did two days ago.i felt a surge of heart chakra healing from the excitemnt of it. my heart felt physically better then it had in months.
-my amazing new pic i posted on social media of myself and how chic and young and unique and model-like i look
-my dedication to mastering the loa after all the little success stories i've had in the last few weeks and how much it's helped me pick things up
-best friend being nicer today. not a single argument or rudeness and he didn't seem rushed.
-how great my teeth are
-getting a job offer today
-amazing proof from project that M did that looks amazing and makes me look amazing
-L's voice.
-how much more feminine my energy is these days without me even noticing it,in comparison to months ago. one of many natural shifts that's come about and it's made me attracting guys i find more masculine and me feeling more sexual attraction again. as they say,everything you desire is within you,all the change is within you. i worked on this back in summer,and forgot about it,and now it's just something naturally there that i don't have to try with
-a delicious frozen pizza i treated myself to tonight
-realizing how much i want l and how great it'd be if we were to flow back into each other,and how much i now feel he has changed me. i really did just need a guy this whole time to move me forward but i didn't.i obsessed over someone from the past. finally,i give l a chance and like him and feel moved forward in a different way,and like me and my personality and who i am and want to become is different now. I now find bikes cool and interesting.i kind of think i might want to become more hipster.i want to become more fashion again and make a major comeback with my career and think dating someone in my exact industry of what he does would be so amazing and the pinnacle of cool now. it could really benefit me.i just feel like who i am and what i want and my interests have changed a lot suddenly from him,and also from my own life in the last weeks and i really love it.i feel over preppy now. even A has seemed less preppy over the last year or two. i just feel like such a shift in who i am now. it's interesting what dating and liking someone a lot will do to you.i had a block to moving forward for so long now,and now,no matter what it's been cleared. The changes feel both new,and yet back to myself at the same time...which how you know it's true. Whether L is being a jerk to me,or is legit and just hurt,he's given me some gifts
-EFT and how powerful it is for working to clear things now
-how amazing it was to have a guy over at my place. now i know if done right of course,it can be really fun and expand things for me a little.
-amazing parts in my book i read today that made me practically want to scream,that's how good they were
-l inspiring me to clear the major limiting belief i didn't know i had despite it seeming conscious and on auto-pilot. Something major is happening right now,that's going to affect my dating life and how i am with guys forever in a really positive way. This inner shift.
-realizing i am now becoming more in alignment with having a relationship because of various reasons whereas before it actually seemed like i didn't want one,despite how i claimed i did.
-soda pop
-best friend bringing home food from the store
-feeling more excited about life again
-having in the vortex moments today just because and from feeling the high of last night
-trying the mirror technique of affirmations and succeeding with it and finding it not so bad. it literally feels like this stuff is spiritual exercise that cleanses
-pillows
-my laptop
-my laptop charger
-my phone
-my phone charger
-how much more good it is about to get
-how great it is to have laundry in the unit
-understanding loa things more simply again
-being young and feeling young
-appreciation
-feeling attractive
-my goals
-physical exercise
-being able to feel
-positive emotions
-self forgiveness
-that i get to do another driving lesson tomorrow and that it'll be a little longer
-seeing best friend smile at the cat and concerned for him at one moment when something happened
-staying relatively positive and feeling like i am becoming more positive more and more
-love
-feeling connected