-water and drinking lots of it to raise my vibration
-talking to my business partner and how fun it is and how excited she seems for things
-how amazingly fast my body is responding to toning. my butt looks rounder,my thighs look super tight. my body is responding very well. i must be genetically blessed to get such quick and great results. it's transforming my body into more playboy model/dancer body results which is amazing,i always worried too much toning would make me look like a fitness model but in fact,it's just making me look sexier and curvier.i am so happy looking in the mirror at all this transformation with stomach,thighs,and butt and get so excited to work out!
-mason jars! for how efficient they make things
-coffee today.
-night skies which help me sleep at night when i go on the porch for some amount of time to sit at night
-doing my affirmations in my notebook while on the porch for an hour. really raised my vibe by the end and D responded quick to ones having to do with him. he ended up texting me before i went inside with the sweetest thing ever.
-the sweetest gesture possibly thus far from D came today. i had texted him yesterday as it came up about multi dating and said my opinions on it. he kinda seemed to blow me off and i figured it's because he doesn't want to repeat himself and i wrote a lot. so waking up,i felt kinda blah,admittedly even though i got a very positive tarot on if he would contact me or not today. well,tarot was right. out of nowwhere,i get a text from D. it's just a pic of his work schedule.i kinda had a feeling what he was texting but wasn't sure so sent back a question mark. he said it's his work schedule so i can see when i can hang out with him. to me,i thought this was super sweet because for one,it showed he is making me a priority and two it's an implication. maybe i'm wrong but it's an intuition i got that he was implying something with that,trying to saying he is not multi dating now showing me his schedule.especially after what we talked about last night,and then he disappears and then the first text he sends me after all that is that pic and nothing else,no words or anything. so,that was pretty meaningful to me. the tarot i got last night also said he was having a change in perspective on things which to me was saying what we talked about he was taking into consideration. so,that made me swoon.
-best friend got a new car! he had affirmed for this exact car a little over a year ago and got it. so,he's super happy and i'm happy for him. moving up in life! the previous car was already nice and stylish but this car looks even more money! luxe definitely! already the nicest car in the building but now even nicer
-going shopping today. went to a different store to try and get some different things but food-wise ended up a bit disappointing as my food diet has evolved so much this year that i like pretty high end foods but it was nice to get some things from the first store then go to the usual store and get things
-new things to try
-expanding abundance
-how enjoyable exercise is
-meditation
-taking some attractive looking selfies of me
-how gorgeous my hair looks
-my face
-my desires and goals. even had strange dream of noodles which symbolizes enormous desires which is accurate!
-being in my 20's
-finding a way to honor what i've lost in a way that is empowering and allows me to move forward and excel without feeling guilty
-cute knee high socks
-my style
-focusing on better time management even if that means some workaholic days
-how good i feel
-vegan good and how much my options for food are expanding
-healing
-positivity
-utilizing the law of attraction to empower my life
-seeing little things like how happy booking this one person made them which makes me 2nd career looks very prestigious that she felt so cool and prestigious doing the job
-other people's ideas like my business partner even suggesting all these things to help me for when i move to her side of the country. it's so sweet how thoughtful others can be.
-dimmer lighting. so much more relaxing!
-how good my heart chakra feels
-tibetan singing bowls music to slow my mind down
-happiness
-finding these vitamins,it's a little thing but i needed to buy more calcium and have wanted to find a zinc supplement and then found a calcium that happens to have zinc. so random but what a money saver and way to save on buying extra vitamins and looking for a different zinc.
-realizing how high end my life is.i forget sometimes the amazing things i've done and have available to me because,like we all do,i take it for granted but i appreciate
-writing. such a great way to organize my mind
-all the transformation to come