-getting more stuff packed and out of the house
-that ex best friend's mom seems to be on my side,and all the jokes me,her,and ex best friend's dad made about her tonight
-sour patches,the bigger sized ones. they remind of being a kid. love them.
-water
-vegan toffee
-meditation
-M(ex best friend's mom) saying i am going to hip hop class this saturday,i think. it looks like i'm going to be getting very immersed in fitness from these changes which i like
-deciding to buy the cute activewear legging pants i wanted a few months since i seen them back in stock and a little less money now somehow on the site i shop at
-applying to some more jobs today
-getting my best score yet i believe on one of the practice driving tests
-my phone
-relaxing
-doing a round of EFT last night even though it was very late,and having the core cause of my insecurity about something career related come to the surface which was great.
-sleep. had interesting dreams.me and ex best friend went on different planes. so symbolic. it was literally him getting off to go on a different plane. it's interesting the way our minds give us dreams. how is it that with how awful he has been to me i still love him? he is family to me.i just don't know how he can be so awful lately.i miss the days when he'd go to his aunt's house and watch a movie with her while i was at a job.
-doing some work with second business for a little bit. very discouraging with business partner wanting to drop out after launch of project one,but all i can do is take life one day at a time,and keep at it,i guess
-the laptop i'm using