Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

yikes. been so crazy the last week or so with painful things.

-M taking me to the movies today and the movie being the best movie i've seen in the last few months
    -going to a new restaurant i've never been to before. discovering new tea there that was so cute,and how good the potatoes were.
    -nice,sunny weather
    -beautiful pictures of the outside cats i've taken
    -working today and being teamed up with a guy who actually ended up being very interesting and inspiring. he seemed to have had a rough life and works hard and spends every winter traveling which i found inspiring and he wants others to know if he can do it on minimum wage,anyone can do it.he just works really hard in summer,and takes winters off.i also inspired him by encouraging him about starting a blog. he seemed to have a lot of strengths such as being the type to take out his phone and write notes of inspiring ideas and whatnot which was cool since he seems like the bad boy type on the outside,yet seems so efficient and organized. he also admitted to being a loner and socially awkward which is me,too. i wasn't attracted to him really,and i dont think he was me,I just found him interesting as someone who could be a friend. i don't think he'd be my type besides that.
    -trying a smoothie at whole foods for lunch today and getting to work at the pier with the person i was partnered with. we ended up actually getting along pretty well,even though inititally i thought maybe he didn't like me but he was very nice,and take control and we actually got along well,and seemed to inspire each other. we walked,and had lunch and hung out working. it was nice.
    -feeling like i actually did a lot today which is nice.
    -that M's friend D has my number now,too. She gave it to him earlier today,and i had texted him this afternoon.
    -that M actually seemed to had taken my side during the arguments me and her husband had gotten into the last two days. she had talked to him yesterday and told him he needs to change how he is towards me. then today,he went psycho and got mad at me,and she took my side again and when he called her on the phone to try and get her to take his side,she told him she had talked to him about this and she told me she's surprised he was like this again since she had just talked to him yesterday. he ended up apologizing in his way to me tonight. she said that's big for him. she also confided that he's been in the hospital before his issues with his mind which now makes a lot of sense why he had suggested it to me before. it's because M's sister,and him had both spent time there so he doesn't think of it as a bad thing. M said he had confided in her before suicidal thoughts and about leaving her before and she even said on her honeymoon he bummed her out because she had ordered just a very expensive salad at a restaurant and he got mad at her and had told her she should order something more substantial and that she had wanted to explore more but he didn't really want to and that
    s why ever since then she hasn't really traveled with him.
    -detaching my mind mind from painful things i don't like
    -self soothing negative monkey mind
    -M putting $50 in my account since i'm very low on money until my next check
    -a guy at my job today recognizing me from previous job we worked and chatting with me. he is nice,though he seems vibe-y like he might like me,but he is engaged to another girl i've worked with before.
    -inspiration
    -makeup
    -my beauty
    -my strength
    -stretches
    -coffee
    -jelly donuts
    -water
    -nightskies
    -hope
    -getting some clarifying shampoo and vitamins i wanted from whole foods the other day
    Last edited by buttercup; 22nd August 2016 at 05:30 AM.