Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-gratitude lists
    -making these potatoes perfectly
    -liking l now
    -being in the vortex again today for a few hours. wow. felt so good.
    -the power of positive music and how great it made me feel today
    -the things i like about l. how polite he always seemed. how on the first time we met when he booked me i was really late,and i think he even had to pay to rent the space and he didn't even seem the slightest bit mad or annoyed at me and just seemed like the polite,sweet guy who is very positive minded. i thought he was a cool guy back then. how by our first date,i thought he was an interesting guy and obviously chivalrous.i liked that he had culture and cool life experiences.i like that he unfollowed that girl and seen my side of a story i told him about things. and,now on our 2nd date,i like that i realized i AM attracted to him. I needed to know that and wasn't sure yet. I like how beautiful he made me feel and how take control he was and how he brought up going to the movies and us being in a relationship and a little picture i have of him in my head when he was being "bad." he was sitting on the floor playfully with a smile looking at me. idk why that is a snapshot in my head. well,actually,yeah, i do. i thought he looked really physically attractive in that moment. the hair,and the casual,playful way of sitting and the devious smile on his face. it is interesting the snapshots one will have in their head that they tend to turn to everytime they think of a certain day/night. i guess for me that date 2 will be that moment. the 2nd time time we met,will be him sitting at the table and seeming classy and cultured and feeling like this is ok,this is even kind of cool. and the first time will be of him standing seeming slightly shy,but polite and just like the nicest guy and very positive and very industry. he always seems very industry to me which i like. it was so nice talking to him and having like industry chat while watching movies. idk what'll happen.
    -having a feeling tomorrow will be a good day
    -water
    -finding out my blanket was not stolen like i freaked out and thought at 5 am
    -my eyesight seeming to get better
    -getting caught up on emails today after taking a bit of a break to withdraw
    -getting more progress and things done with new business
    -getting some sense of normalcy with best friend
    -roommate taking the trash out today
    -fashion
    -feeling very goal focused and like it's super in my reach to achieve my goals
    -doing my panic attack subliminals today
    -having coffee and a muffin today for breakfast
    -having a nice mason jar of water before breakfast which felt so good
    -a lot of subconscious fears calming down
    -doing some affirmation speaking sessions today and EFT
    -feeling beautiful
    -looking beautiful
    -my feminine energy
    -my face
    -my lower body getting nice and tight and perfectly shaped
    -my eyes
    -makeup
    -reminding myself that the most important thing for me right now is to just relax and stay stress free
    -vitamins
    -getting clothes put away in bins and how much nicer it looks now
    -my conviction
    -mercy
    -my awesome wall decal in living room
    -being ok with giving myself a little time to do nothing
    -how healthy my teeth are
    -how healthy my nails are
    -odor in bedroom going away
    -all my manifesting success stories i've recently been garnering
    -feeling more and more like new goals i had wanted are achievable and more in my reach now. it's so weird.
    -the days getting longer
    -feeling more calmer about time now
    -getting excited about work things,and love life possibilities and feeling the possibilities more again
    -newness
    -positive websites like these that help me get back on track when times are hard
    -feeling "over" certain things finally
    -my ear seeming to do fine today
    -being able to tell and show people i'm doing happy
    -decluttering and throwing out old sweater i wore a lot this fall that had a tear in the side
    -great ideas
    -seeing how certain things in the past i didn't feel ready for or blocked,can now more easily come into my life and how great that feels
    -transformation
    -the laptop i'm using
    -what i do for a living,my primary first career.

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

I basically feel in some way like I have won the lottery