Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-being healthy
    -my eyeglasses
    -that i've gotten this far in these last months,and i will get through the next few weeks. that there is only about a week left of the month
    -plant based diet
    -coffee
    -trying to see all of life as an adventure
    -that it's springtime
    -deciding to switch back to liking l now,after S showed his true colors last night. it was very odd,and i don't know why i contacted S in the first place,still but I think there was something I needed to heal from my past. hopefully,i did. i ended up going to bed in fear last night,but didn't get angry when he tested me with his initial comment. maybe i needed to go back in time. it was a weird 10 days and part of me did think would S and i end up going out again.
    -great fitting lingerie
    -having an amazing body
    -inexpensive prices on things
    -knowing this is the year i will overcome my anxiety issue and that this is the year for it,and everything feeling a little more secure now that it feels like that is the direction for my life right now,and i have a mental outline for it,and affirmations and core causes about it
    -buying the pearl of great price,over and over again
    -knowing that no matter how it may seem on the outside,best friend will return to me. he has been so hurtful and it's been humiliating,along with many other feelings,but i know in my heart,this is just a phase and we will get past this
    -deciding to stop talking to best friend's dad about the issues since it adds negative momentum. once around april 1st,or so happens,i will then stop talking about the issues on that loa forum. it's such common sense. i had hesitated even first posting about it on that forum,because of how sacred the issue was but felt so desperate and like it'd be ok to do so. instinctively,i knew that talking about it could make things worse,but i really needed help and i kept the negative momentum going because things felt so intense,it felt needed to do. i know this is the key to more healing of things,and afterall the loa is a focus game.i see this all the time but it can be hard to get out of that focus sometimes. we get so caught up in that particular story or this particular story.
    -staying calm no matter what
    -being honest with myself
    -sound therapies
    -best friend coming home yesterday and helping house and bringing quarters and donut
    -yoga
    -beauty
    -models
    -inspiration
    Last edited by buttercup; 23rd March 2016 at 05:17 PM.