-my white chocolate apricot bread i'm having as a snack
-that M wants to transfer $400 to my account so i can pay off my bill! she wants to get it paid off is why
-sleep
-going for a bike ride today. ending up being stressful because i had anxiety,but i think i need to just get the hang of it
-weather being a little warmer today
-M giving me a pair or new gym shoes in green so now i can trade off from the pink ones i have to mix it up on different days. i guess she bought several pairs for herself and then those ones didn't fit and asked if they fit me and when they did asked if i wanted them otherwise she'd return them.
-that job i had for primary career got rescheduled to end of month instead of this weekend since i prefer that
-my snack of potato chips and pepsi that i had been having a craving for
-sitting on the porch today for about twenty minutes and how nice that felt
-manifesting a free aerial class.i had been wanting to take one for awhile but not gotten around to it,plus they're pricy and had been thinking about it more again the last few weeks about how i'd like to take one soon and then randomly today found in my email an offer from the place i wanted to go for it that I can purchase a class this week for free. super cool!
-music
-signs of of people from the past i think are cool still doing things and how affirming that is,and all the little signs of reconnection i've been seeing
-fashion
-the hair dryer and how much i now enjoy blowdrying my hair
-the nightlight in my room because ive now been sleeping with light off and that feels so much more relaxing
-adapting well to things,though there's still some kinks not quite worked out yet that i know will be soon
-getting a call from another new company to interview for work offers
-all the work offers pouring in my emails lately
-meditating today
-water
-cats
-deep cleansing breaths