Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-trying new foods
    -meeting my goal of going to coffee shop alone again today this morning.i was shaking and felt like throwing up but by the time I was done and seen hipsters,and normal-ish people walking around,I felt that the more I do this,the more this will feel normal for me and get easier,and easier
    -the coffee from where i went this morning. so good.
    -getting groceries today
    -deciding to buy myself some orange essential oil since i met my goal and it's something i wanted anyways
    -finding the subliminal i will do for the next month. decided to with a free one again,since there's so many i like and want to fully explore
    -that i'm about a quarter of the way done with the month,and all is well
    -sleep. though i've been sleeping too much ever since i decided to try biphasic sleep and am trying to get back on normal sleep now.
    -sweaters
    -weather turning much nicer by evening time
    -some back and forth normal texting with best friend this morning after i was starting to get upset I think i just stayed calm and told myself to be patient
    -how great it is for the cat to be here,and how cute he is and waking up to him sleeping with me today
    -making some cute inspiration pics today
    -a great book i've started reading.i was hesistant because it's free which is stupid but have been reading and it's actually quite good and resonates with me a lot since it has to do with my anxiety issue and overcoming it,but also talks about how thoughts create reality and nature always heals if we allow it and we can heal even this if we let it
    -newness and forward movement. though there is still things im frustrated about,and havent had a night out in forever,and still feel like a prisoner,i feel so much newness and forward movement in my life,and an making changes and growing and that feels amazing.
    -my cat slippers i love
    -getting quarters for laundry
    -getting cash
    -best friend saying money is getting better
    -mountain dew
    -getting a smidge of work done
    -feeling a little more organized in my mind about things
    -kitchen finally being clean
    -being told we can get a toaster for free
    -the EFT i've been doing and how much more clearer,and peace filled it's made me
    -food prices seeming cheaper today
    Last edited by buttercup; 7th March 2016 at 07:59 AM.