-oatmeal
-coffee
-getting my peanut butter cups today
-being a woman
-best friend being here a little longer today in comparison to last few days
-seeing more signs of caring from best friend and being able to trace back little signs of caring from back the last few years
-seeing another little sign today from best friend of being more normal/having an affect when i started making slight baby/whining sounds it sounded like from the other room i heard him responding back to me the way he sometimes did before as if i was a baby. this is good as he had cut off from seeming to care about me or do anything that showed anything the slightest bit of as if it could be perceived as romantic or anything even though just a few months ago we were sleeping in the same bed together cuddling.
-feeling comfortable
-clothes
my confidence building subliminal
-that roommate took out trash
-beauty
-being able to help people with loa with questions they ask me about online on a forum and give advice
-blankets
-my eyeglasses
-still feeling an inner knowing of R being out of the picture soon,even if I am now taking away me blaming her for things now and seeing it's an issue with me and best friend
-vision board pictures which make me feel happy
-feeling more inspiration about my 2nd career
-feeling a little more believing in myself about driving goal again
-feeling inspired again about loa roots and surrounding myself with new people as a goal and to shed off influence from negative people and believing in myself no matter what
-sportsbras
-my beautiful bathroom
-the east coast
-moisturizers
-inspiration
-that things are getting better