-positive new month energy
-how beautiful the moon looks
-the amazing,beautiful weather today which was a very interesting way to start off the new month
-water
-mason jars
-coffee
-cinnamon french toast sticks with banana spread and how good that tastes together
-how open my body feels lately
-how open my heart and mind feel lately,the clarity of those energy centers,my chakras feel overall very open
-the excitement i felt in the air that something amazing is coming
-dental floss
-coca cola
-cool art and symbolisms
-all the signs B is around the corner and getting a contact from another person from the past who actually blocked me which also seems very sign like and getting a tarot after that happened to symbolize what sudden contact can mean now. knight of swords. can also mean sudden leaving
-dream like nature of reality
-feeling energetically once i get this letter done,i'll feel much more moved forward in life,since this letter is very wintery and symbolically it's also a release for me to finish them. makes me want to speed up the letter too since i still feel less then half done
-beautiful night skies and fresh air and how soothing and awakening that is
-remembering how much i love my apartment because i can keep my door open when weather is nice and how invigorating that is,and my secluded balcony porch too. it reminds me of a bit of a vacation feel which is super soothing. i love the seclusion and that i can go out anytime i please and enjoy the nightskies.i will really remember this well
-that i have incense picked up for me,my favorite one. that'll be nice to use with the full moon energy.
-my essential oils. cedarwood and lavender.i was able to go without shoes today and used cedarwood for root chakra since it's so much warmer today
-laughing at trolling back the friend who contacted me and the back and forth fun that was
-learning amazing new makeup tips that work for my skintone
-being a woman
-accepting a little bit of craziness and moodiness
-checking in with my feelings,today is that mixed feeling of seasons changing. on one hand,i feel ready to move forward,and on the other i miss winter,because of how lovely it actually was. i know finishing this letter,and this week,will propel to moving forward more,but i'll always hold this fall and winter as special in my heart.i feel things so strongly,the subtle shifts of energy and i loved so much the quiet,cozy feeling of life since the last cycle of things,september or so,and just feel i'm about to enter a new cycle and don't know what's to come,and also sad thinking about other life cycles that have begun and ended in the past. the seasons. they change.
-taking a break from personal blogging until june
-clarity and assurances,clear seeing.
-feeling free and relaxed
-being spiritual and wise but child-like
-gratitude lists
-quantum physics and fringe science videos and articles online