-getting a latte from coffee chain nearby since i ran out of coffee
-banana fruit spread
-a friend giving me one of their cookies to try
-how much my face is transforming
-how amazing my body is looking. tight,toned,slimmed with a smaller amount of exercise now. love it so much.
-yoga
-my vegan omega vitamins and how amazing they are
-the incense burning now and how strong it is
-how amazingly healthy my hair
-how amazingly smooth my body is from that body scrub i received
-how amazing the weather is today
-the sun
-how peaceful last night was,getting subtle little insights as i did some guided meditations last night with one of the doors open and hearing the sounds of the outside
-feeling in a pretty good mood today
-animal activists
-music
-summer vibes
-massage
-that i get to blog soon on my personal blog
-have been having a lot of thoughts about E for some reason again,idk why but all kinds of thoughts,and strong feeling ones,too. it's starting to drive me crazy,i'm trying to channel it to intention setting and whatnot and i know it's just telepathic back and forth conversation going on between us but it makes me mad because my head wants to at times deny things and say he's not good enough,but then i feel a strong pull and then a sense of appreciation and love for him,that's been there since the beginning and then i start to feel slight fear,and then sadness and jadedness at how things are now. i'm very energy sensitive and last night at 2 am,i just get this surge of thoughts about him and like i can't get him out of my head and just very intense feeling with it,where it's like i can't even focus on what i'm doing. he is one person i always felt very in tune,psychically with but didn't think much of it since people i am in tune with that way can be random especially how energy sensitive i am. even right now,i feel almost antsy about him,i do want to decipher what parts are me,what parts are from him,because i got the feeling back in march from an intuitive reading that there was some anxiety from him about me and it's already been proven with how i've seen him and conversations that he definitely thinks about things a lot more then he shows. so,i appreciate that i'm aware of this and am trying to channel it positively and am not denying my feelings as well. now that i've stripped away all the repressions i had in march and before,i can even imagine us as a couple and in love which is insane.
-i appreciate that i am strong,and stand my ground that D from fall was absolutely wrong to me with what he did and someone to be staying clear of him.i appreciate that i blocked him.
-i appreciate L texting me even though i don't like him that way simply because...not many people to talk to these days.
-i appreciate one of my higher self insights telling me,i need to take an action to bring some movement to my life socially. it's now warm out,and i have no one inviting me out,and it makes me sad,i don't have friends to hang out with really. there's so many things i want to do,and am ready for. last year,was so sad,and i find myself wanting to re-connect to the things from last year i didn't take advantage of fully and rejected because of my pain.i'm trying to intention manifest things that are fun that i desire to come into my reality.
-that i cleaned the kitchen
-that i'm ready for newness. that i desire to reconnect with some things,and manifest completely new things as well,since i find both important
-instagram likes and followers i get
-being able to walk around barefeet in apartment and porch and how good that feels
-knowing i need to do something. even if i don't quite know what yet,though it feels as if even almost anything will prove benefits. it's time to get out.
-feeling confident in my appearance
-sweet things,like random very rare moments when i got to hear what E really thought of me like the one time he was talking about the friend he liked,who later obviously it was me,saying he thought she was innocent. when he didn't tell me directly or when he thought he moved on from me,it was easy for him to say nice things to me.