-kale
-vitamin k
-how slimmed out i'm getting and detoxed and flaws going away. i feel so much more confident in my appearance. and,i haven't had an actual workout in about a week! i will finally today,though.
-my eyeglasses
-the internet
-feeling in a good mood today
-feeling like i have more time today
-getting great news that makes me feel finally i'm moving along with things of finding out my bank account is now open and checks and card is on the way. and getting a piece of mail yesterday randomly that i was able to use to send them proof of address. so great and makes me feel more calm about things now.
-the white bedsheet and how zen and classy it looks
-great books and how amazing this book is i'm reading
-ice cold water
-feeling more confident in creating new desires as if i'm in a blank canvas space now from purging spiritually and doing the inner work
-great music i discover
-sportsbras
-pronoia and how amazing it finding all these little deals and things as if leading me to do things i want to do or find information i've been looking for. like little miracles.so great.
-inspiration
-my body
-now that that room is cleared,feeling calmer,more settled,and able to take on other things and have more time.
-my face
-optimism
-smiling
-sportsbras
-stylish fitness wear
-style
-newfound confidence in achieving things
-living next to the the railroad and public transit trains and how peaceful they sound
-the airconditioner
-mercy
-healing
-being in a state and priming myself for newness
-wanderlust
-how amazing and healthy my teeth are
-fascination with life
-deciding instead of strict making things happen to instead let some things sort of change naturally so i'm not fighting against resistances
-the amazing inner shift feeling during meditation that tells you something is "done."
-feeling empowered
-embracing the mystery
-new things to do and try and explore
-play
-awareness and reflection
-being sexy
-appreciation for simple casual moments,such as reading my book on the bed,while listening to house chill out music with the cat laying on the bed beside me
-the feeling that things are going to get really good soon
-appreciation for the moment and trust in it
-clean eating