-pillows
-yoga
-how healing last night was. doing face yoga and yoga and cleaning up my eyebrows and cleaning the whole apartment i felt so much better. doing yoga last night felt so good,it was literally pleasure,that's how sore my body has been from stress.
-during sleep in and out of sleeping,thoughts back and forth telling me it's time to let go of B now,it's time to move on and detach. it didn't quite get there though part of me holding on a little bit,but at the same time trying to push it,to push the detachment since i needed to while being guided to do so is what i think it was.
-the crying i've let myself do and how releasing it is
-sweaters
-the little meditation breaks
-vegan chocolate and clean eating and supporting charities by eating it
-all the chakra music i've been listening to. it has been playing a part in helping
-yoga. it's so needed right now and i need to do more of it
-focusing on healing
-an opportunity to hang out with females and go dancing in a favorite neighborhood of mine next week
-expressing my feelings
-a delicious high protein vegan dinner
-coffee
-water
-mason jars
-smiling and allowing myself to feel an inner smile even if it feels almost psychotic to do so considering things
-the freedom i am finding from all i have lost
-the paint materials i bought,and the beautiful,healing,blissful two hours or so i spent painting and immersing myself in a creative outlet. listening to my favorite songs that make me feel,while burning my favorite incense,and having tea and chocolate and just letting myself feel my feelings and let go. i thought more darkness would come out,but my painting is so light it's like candy. and i love what i've created so far.i am so excited for this outlet,and the perfect materials i bought,last time after the first time i painted,i couldn't figure out the perfect materials i had originally used that worked so well,and now i have. it feels so good to have an outlet and to feel and just let myself express and to be an artist and to create
-updating online work of mine and posting it on a social media and getting likes on it. it's been so long since i've updated that,and it felt so good to do so again,and it made me feel so appreciative of the work i've done and seen myself in a positive light,better then i had in awhile,it felt nice to see myself good again like that and reconsider my perspective of myself in a good way. and to be productive and do something i've wanted to do and put myself out there again
-all my ideas and all the things i want to do. there is no shortage of actions i wish to take,and things i want to get done,that is for sure!i am alive with desires,at least.
-laptop working better,thought not quite working yet. staying positive and knowing it will work next time we try
-inspirations and all the lovely things i am drawn to and adoring. third eye chakra open inspired lately. all the wonderful info and learning and re-learning about and wanting business partner to illustrate it for me and immerse myself in art of the third eye chakra open since it's a chakra i really want to work with right now
-all the things i am drawn to doing and will do still to make myself feel better,and heal more. because,i am drawn to them,not because i feel i have to. keeping it simple,and following what feels good
-freeing myself from opinions and influence that don't serve my highest good
-all the delicious food ideas i want to try
-my beautiful red tulips
-being mature enough to accept certain things and be reasonable
-delicious macarons i have yet to get to eating
-being pretty
-all the positive comments on a new work photo on work site and the validation that the photo is doing good
-being sexy
-that i have now detached from B to the point of no longer needing him. obviously,i knew that intellectually since the start,but now feeling it in my heart,and seeing ahead the fun and great i can have without him in the near future. i'm literally about a 1% away from being fully detached.i can feel it. i'm just about right there. and,i'm enjoying the journey now to getting there. i'm enjoying the being broken open from pain and remembering the important things and loving myself and showing the world how great i am and the delicious ecstatic bliss that will come from the journey of attracting him back. we get so caught up in things being one way and when it doesn't panicing because we don't understand,not realizing the beautiful wonderful ways we can turn things in our favor and find a way to enjoy the unpleasant by,for example enjoying the walk back to love,the walk back to one another,etc,etc just like Abraham says in one of my favorite quotes about the joy of the process of manifestation and the joy of it manifesting. enjoy the process and unfolding not just the end point and there was some quote relating it to sex of how the unfolding is like the buildup and the manifestation itself like the orgasm. kind of out there but use contrast to your benefit.
-loving myself so much now,more and more and all the ways to love myself. skipping coke for the first day so getting diet back on track and not buying any for the week when i stopped at store
-being a king person
-getting groceries today
-all the abundance in my life
-acknowleding my feelings,my pain,my confusion
-knowing this week is going to be pretty damn good and a fresh new start
-my ideas still to write out all the qualities B had that i really liked and to do quantum healing so i can go in deeper to manage my ocd since that's one thing that has been in overdrive
-how insanely inspired i am and that i'm the kind of person who gets insanely inspired from their pain.
-remembering what's really important and to not let the more petty things(like B)get you too down
-all the things i love
-me,myself,and personality
-being confident enough to be me,and to let go of the opinions of others
-that i am beautiful
-that i am talented
-that i am kind
-that i am accomplished
-that i've done cool things in this life,and will continue to
-that i am a thoughtful person
-that i march to the beat of my own drummer
-art
-work things to immerse myself in tomorrow
-managing all that i have to do and staying calm about it
-music. music that makes me feel deeply and resonates to music that is sexy to music that is just fun and cool
-possibly a sign about B,but if not,it's ok i had doubt about the sign coming so i know it's all good and will still work out
-all the beautiful things in life
-how high vibration i am. the first time i've been high vibration since B told me it won't work
-poetry,lyrics,and beautiful words
-double the likes on some pics on ig of mine i noticed today