-L apologizing. I don't know what possessed him to do so,and he is perplexing to me,but i'm glad he did.i'm also glad i came clean about some things now that ex-best friend is out of the picture and it feels easier to do so.
-the beautiful nightskies
-the breeze
-sunshine
-the little kittens and the cats in the yard. they make me so happy.
-water
-coca cola
-great uber rates
-going to the gym and getting a great workout in and seeing some results today from working out as well. getting in a little bit of a sweat.
-yoga pants
-how great my lower body looks
-how feminine my legs are
-music
-being more then half way close to my goal of what i am currently saving up for
-throwing away a momento from ex best friend and bringing in the trunk in my room to start going through it finally. it was cathartic and is time.i won't throw away every momento but i finally feel at a place to throw away some.
-how amazingly young my face looks lately ever since starting chemical peels and certain supplements.i literally look a new person. i love it.
-hyaluronic acid
-vegan omega acid supplement
-chemical peels
-M wanting to stop at a store near the gym and insisting on me picking out a few things. she is addicted to shopping. it literally fills her to buy things for others. she is constantly buying things for her dance instructor such as chocolates,cakes,vitamins,and now today even socks she picked out for him. I picked out a buddha statue,some leg warmers,and agreed to a garbage can for my room that she really thought i should have.
-my hair barrette
-sleep
-orange marmalade
-my peacock eyepillow
-finally doing some meditation again,and sure enough it helped lift me out of my funk
-quiet
-making some calls and getting in a 2nd opinion appointment for tomorrow morning.
-laughing
-being confident enough to do more things on my own that i couldn't do before
-that the psychiatrist has agreed to try me out on propranolol in 3 weeks once she gets back from vacation that way i have time to see how a med she put me back on works first so i'm not trying a new one at the same time.
-getting a text from a friend today
-becoming more confident