-lemons
-water
-laughter and how healing it is
-the sun
-fresh air
-a run/walk at the park and how vivid everything seemed and felt
-dejavu
-feeling like i can go through with my plans now and feeling much physically better
-towels
-showers
-bread
-letting my mind wander and visualize for a bit and how good that felt and boosted my mood
-positive signs
-finding these vitamin ca capsules with enzymes which i didnt know i had which made me feel 90% better instantly upon taking and i had been wanting to try enzymes,too. such a cool random find
-getting the kitchen about half clean
-how alive life feels. getting sick always seems to do this to me. make me feel awful and negative sometimes then cozy and my senses feel more alive and i feel more alive and life feels revitalized with new hope and energy going forward. it's like a shedding.
-pronoia
-how sickness always seems to make me see what i did wrong and feel ready to renew and recharge and be more revitalized once better. i literally want to think sickness is the universe's way of healing.i kept telling myself during "resurrect." as in i'm being resurrected to a new,better me
-sleep
-tissues
-a book i might want to buy
-new intentions
-going on a for real,weight loss plan starting once 100% and tracing the keys to all this problems which i'll delve into more with my processes soon. thinking no oil diet may be ridiculous and that i really just need to move a heck of a lot more in my day to day.for years in an undesirable living situation with anxiety issues,i was practically bed ridden,it was when i moved out,the body issues started cropping up as if the universe telling me now i have to do more,to offset all of that giving me a leniancy to not have it happen while in that situation but starting once out of it.i want to be a much more active person anyways,and will figure this out.
-deciding to go ahead and make the cake anyways even though ill probably just bring fruit now
-how much more boosted my mood became(i suspect best friend seeing me suffer sent me positive energy)
-carrot juice and how healing it is
--finding peace and optimism in the little things,like how lovely the sky sounded earlier with the quiet sounds of the birds and such
-face and head massage in the shower. for some reason found that very helpful which makes sense actually
-being easy on myself for now. one thing at a time.
-the cat and how sweet looking he is with his little actions he does
-nature
-all the things i want to do now that i'm better and new me i want to be
-sweet memories
-creativity
-abundance
-a photo like from someone from the past today that is in alignment with my goals which is kind of weird. oddly enough,detaching from computer has made me detach from my wants a little and seems to be life is showing me little flickers/teasers when i'm either really happy and in the vortex or completely removing myself in mind from things. i am going to start spending much less time on computer as one of many goals here on out.i also just have a very good feeling about things in life.