Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-going for a nice long walk today. too difficult to count miles.it was 1,2,3 or 4 miles but it was about 55 minutes of walking and felt great.i prefer counting time vs miles anyways.
    -steam rooms and sweating
    -eye massage
    -being just about finished with my book
    -inspiration. so much of it.
    -feeling calmer these days and more relaxed and my paranoid delusional fears starting to disappear
    -sleeping nice and deep. had a dream ex A contacted me which makes three main guys on my mind this year all having appeared in my dreams this past two weeks or so since things have changed with me. if i dream of B now,itll all be complete,even though i don't want him and the others were ones i either had wanted or they had wanted me. quite frankly,after all this time,i find B cruel and misogynistic.
    -ordering a red jasper stone last night.i'm in a phase of adding healing elements to my home to make it a sanctuary and healing stones is one part of that. i'm also in a very warm phase of things of adding warming elements to me and my life.
    -resisting temptations of distractions that will lower my vibe
    -smores oreos
    -coffee
    -new ideas i'm implementing of organizing online things,updating,transforming,and adding new
    -feeling in a new season and chapter. spring and summer is left behind. changes are happening all around to everyone.i feel i completed what i needed to.i was so sad when winter ended because i knew it ended a phase,and it was a phase i enjoyed.i have no idea what'll come for fall but spring/and summer were not happy for me.
    -my beauty increasing
    -quiet
    -outside nature sounds
    -the sun
    -the power
    -secrets
    -my industry i work in
    -neon colors
    -having a nice flat stomach
    Last edited by buttercup; 31st August 2015 at 05:01 AM.