-the heat getting fixed today!
-singing affirmations 2-3 times so far to clear out my throat chakra and give a major vibration and manifesting boost and change my mindset. so far,so good and only going to get better
-the likes on my new facebook picture and how beautiful and sexy ifeel in that pic
-the sun shining today
-contacting AD today just because
-coffee
-french toast sticks and how lovely they smelled today
-how beautiful my face looks and also how beautiful i look when i raise my vibration and clear energy such as by singing or quantum healing
-my strange,nerdy sense of humor
-being young
-that B hasn't logged into that dating site so good signs so far
-getting clear on what i want
-new work images
-knowing to turn my vibration around right away and to do it,and knowing it's only going to get more and more higher higher very quickly
-strict focus and blunt discipline to manifest what you want and knowing to not f--- around with overanalyzing or ruminating even by asking questions or venting. no. over. detachment. clear mind and faith and focus on only the desired
-how good it's going to get
-pronoia
-vanilla spice hot tea
-all the opportunities available for me
-healing,wellness,and happiness
-knowing the truth of reality(law of attraction,etc)
-positive energy
-colors
-style
-transmutation
-happiness
-smiling
-deep breath
-affirmations
-all the techniques for loa,but knowing the masters don't use a lot of techniques and that it's not even needed but that just keeping your mind on the thoughts you want is enough and even just 17 seconds a day a few times a day can make miracles. doing a bunch of techniques tends to be for people who never manifest much
-the internet
-great holistic healing articles about chakras and healing
-sleep
-how damn good life is about to get,i already said that up above,but damn i feel it. i just know it. yes!!!!!!!!!!! i feel strongly that today,tomorrow,and heating up more and more by this week's end things are going to be heck yes! a mountain of miracles and positive goodness
-my motivation and pep
-my sexiness
-my best friend
-making others happy
-how i can help others
-vegans who are athletes and other things spreading the message to the mainstream
-my maturity
-all the desires i have manifested and changes i wanted that came about,even if it took awhile.
-doing really well so far with changing my vibration
-nice,clean warm clothes