-how fantastic this primer is i tried today
-going tanning today
-how beautiful the weather was today
-how great my mood is today and energized
-feeling excited for the future and trusting
-being sexy
-being in a cool industry where i get to be style,sexy,and status
-brushing my hair more often to keep knots gone
-deciding after ocd attack again to set aside time to fix the post i was obsessing about and getting it where i want it
-my dreams coming true
-coffee
-my favorite vegan chocolate with cherries
-water
-the sun
-tofu scramble
-my sense of style
-the amazing strength training session and then yoga i did last night,and how much it opened me up and released endorphins
-great ideas for upcoming business trip that will increase efficiency for the future and for the trip and increase my independence and be beneficial in other ways,too
-how my phone magically seems to have more data despite having more photos then ever on it currently
-being a 'first job title.'
-my fame
-making my career comeback and the the new resources available to me and things i didn't utilize before to make things happen
-W replying to follow up email from yesterday
-deciding i will go to E's party,and it will be fine
-how sculpted my backside is
-looking in the mirror at salon today and being amazed at how perfect,round,and tight my backside looked. i looked like i had the perfect,amazing body. and reminded that i can be too hard on myself,and while i will keep up bettering myself,i am much better then i think i am,and i will keep bringing that out more and more this year
-pictures
-all the spiritual truths coming to me and coming back to myself
-being a "princess."
-transformation
-california
-inspiration
-the city i live in
-the shape of my eyebrows
-how slow time has been moving today. it's trippy!
-getting up earlier today even though it was because i had to for an appointment and i didn't sleep well,it definitely put me on the right track
-being open and in the moment to what can happen in the future without a need to know and control and plan a bunch of things of how things will go down
-my classiness
-colors
-how happy i feel
-all i have going for me
-finding out more people who live in my neighborhood and who have a lot going for them in terms of glamour/popularity and allowing it to make me feel better about myself and embracing my beautiful girl from the bad side of town story,even though i'm not from the bad side of town,but feeling as if my neighborhood isn't money has made me feel insecure but that's because a lot of people i had been hanging out with lately come from business jobs and money not artistic fields and reminding myself of these things makes me feel better and more patient
-my child-like spirit
-learning
-all the things i can do to better myself,and improve myself
-how cool of a person i am
-changed perspectives that empower me
-affirmations and scribbling them in my notebook as i drift off to bed before sleep and how secure it makes me feel
-how great january and february were,and being able to appreciate them now
-my flexibility
-living life like it's a vacation
-my beauty
-getting the kitchen cleaned
-meditation
-feeling calm and clear
-the things i enjoy
-all the happiness and loving myself resources i've picked up over the last 8 months or so
-my best friend and how amazing he is
-forgiveness
-unconditional love
-feeling optimistic
-beauty
-art
-dancing
-being a good dancer
-being a good kisser
-my work
-remembering my lost loved one,and stopping to appreciate her and think about her. always will,and will never stop
-powerful truths that soothe